Search results

1. c0m4ndo45

Credit Card

Just an idea I had these days while using my real life credit card. The Entropia in-game credit card would be a tool to allow you to temporarily capitalize goods you have but do not want to sell. Lets say you have some minerals that are in high offer on the market and you don't want to sell...
  2. c0m4ndo45

Any pregold players still playing?

I'm one of the goners... And I come back to the forums every 6 months to see how's the mood and how the game feels like for its players. Always the same sort of stories and posts - Oh how I miss pre-gold, a post or two about how someone lost a lot of money and a couple of people furious about no...
  3. c0m4ndo45

Yet another 90% ming tt returns thread

Apparently, you're not getting 90% TT returns... Well the question then is... Are you getting 90% ming returns?
  4. c0m4ndo45

Uniform Distribution Field - Excel spreadsheet

Has anybody even downloaded/checked out my spreadsheet? It is based on pure simple randomness and it (often) does look similar to my own mining runs lately. EDIT: oh, missed Legion's post. Well then, it reflects the odds/randomness doesn't it? Now, have you actually done 10k 100 drop runs...
  5. c0m4ndo45

Uniform Distribution Field - Excel spreadsheet

I have no idea what is your spreadsheet right there, but here is how i think mining works (with other settings, most likely) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0hpo0GgXHKucVN4SzRuT2ZsSnM/view?usp=sharing You'll have to enable macros for it to work. Use run simulation button to simulate a few...
  6. c0m4ndo45

Mindark increasing the cost to mine

Let's say that everything has been as it had always been, then. Isn't that a problem by itself? What happens when games don't change, dont get new gameplay elements, etc? They get boring and are forgotten.
  7. c0m4ndo45

Mindark increasing the cost to mine

I'll sum up the result of all threads of this type i've read so far: We want more fun without needing a bigger bankroll As to how that might be done, everyone has it's own opinions but, apparently, not even MA can figure it out since this kind of thread keeps popping up every now and then. And...
  8. c0m4ndo45

Question: My opinion about mining today

My opinion about Mining today: "Planet Calypso <planetcalypso@entropiauniverse.com> 31 Of July To <removed email> Entropia Universe Account Inactivity Hi Gorranian, We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of...
  9. c0m4ndo45

Question: No more mining globals ?

Yes, some want stable return, some want big gamble, some want something in between. In crafting, you have one simple slider to choose what you want. In mining, you have foma or not foma. Not too many options. Perhaps we could have multiple finders for different tastes, more locations with more...
  10. c0m4ndo45

I know that, depending on how loot is distributed and all, you can have more or less globals but, all in all, it's always going to return less than the spent in the long run - its with this reason i started trying to create a simulator (on another thread) to try to see how many globals one can...
  11. c0m4ndo45

80%? and you're complaining? I've had about 75% the entire week - dropped about 1k ped unamed and lost 250tt, which has made me believe the old volatile loot system had returned. I'm only wondering if more globals will come with that... Will see with more time i guess..
  12. c0m4ndo45

Mining Simulation

Fixed some more things and updated again. Added another parameter - meddling with some of them i now can achieve what i think feels like the "old system" and the "new system" - i put these in for reference. For some reason i just like to play with these numbers... :)
  13. c0m4ndo45

Mining Simulation

Hey guys, For the fun of it - i love simulations - i decided to create something, restricted to excel only, to simulate mining in entropia. I was surprised with the result - looks quite similar to what i usually get. Of course there are more variables involved such as ores found, rares, etc...
  14. c0m4ndo45

Discovery: Ziplex a19(l)

The thing i'm wondering is if it's just an pre-amped finder or if it increases hit rate instead or something else. Everybody's just assuming it is pre-amped. Need to test more to be sure. Or perhaps it could reduce hit and increase size too ...
  15. c0m4ndo45

Discovery: Ziplex a19(l)

Nice! Gz Has anybody actually used them to check out the difference? I have been curious/trying to figure out but it seems like nobody's even noticed them yet.
  16. c0m4ndo45

The globals are there. I get one every about 2500 drops unamped (more sometimes). (tracked via LBML) By the way, it has been 2 days (or 3?) and nobody's talking about the new finders. Has anybody tried them? or even noticed that they added new finders?... Ziplex A10... uses 1.5 ped for ore.. i...
  17. c0m4ndo45

Planet Calypso Content Release 2013.2

Nobody talking about the new finders... Ziplex A10 (L) for instance.. it consumes more probes than the regular finders. Anybody tried them?
  18. Not sure if trolling

Not sure if trolling

19. c0m4ndo45

Petition: Restore old mining loot system

Yea, and also suddenly started to get longer NRF streaks. But i think it's MA saying payback time as usual regardless of mining system. Whatever is good for me as long as i don't have to cycle 5k ped to get something back... The one thing i can agree on is that 90% returns is a scam (not...
  20. c0m4ndo45

Perhaps we are beginning to miss the point - finger pointing, blaming and insulting do not resolve a conflict. Realize that: 1: Something that is boring for you may not be boring for someone else. 2: Something you enjoy may not be enjoyable for someone else, likewise. This applies for both...
  21. c0m4ndo45

Out of curiosity i browsed old posts in the section. First interesting thing is that, in the beginning, hofs like 500 PED were super rare and nobody complained about it. Second is that, after browsing towards the 2010 posts...
  22. c0m4ndo45

Yeah, lets all play minecraft since this is so horrible then. It's got plenty deposits! I'll even program a hof sound for when you find diamonds. Now, srsly, i'll get back to finding stuff. It's fair enought for me.
  23. c0m4ndo45

If only a tenth of the minings were like that anyway... I'd rather have my regular returns than 1 run like that and 10 full of NRF
  24. c0m4ndo45

Help: Finding only one resource, same sized claims, for over 100 drops!

Belkar intoxication, no doubt. As for the kanerium, i found like 4 deposits in 3 runs there, and today if i go there it's lysterium, so i don't doubt the changes. What i can suggest is... Move your dead bones, man! Go elsewhere far away... My theme for bad runs! :laugh:
Back