Search results

1. c0m4ndo45

Credit Card

Just an idea I had these days while using my real life credit card. The Entropia in-game credit card would be a tool to allow you to temporarily capitalize goods you have but do not want to sell. Lets say you have some minerals that are in high offer on the market and you don't want to sell...
  2. c0m4ndo45

Mining Simulation

Hey guys, For the fun of it - i love simulations - i decided to create something, restricted to excel only, to simulate mining in entropia. I was surprised with the result - looks quite similar to what i usually get. Of course there are more variables involved such as ores found, rares, etc...
  3. c0m4ndo45

Returns/Markup are lowering? An small analysis.

Have you ever been asked or asked yourself: Why is the markup of most things lowering? (There are exceptions - i know) Or else, have you ever heard someone saying: Oh, back in 200x i had alot more loot, or my $ x would last longer ? Well, heres my little financial analysis about the possible...
  4. c0m4ndo45

c0m4ndo45's Ultimate Log

<logo to be added here> About: I am c0m4ndo45, or Gorranian if you prefer, and have been playing for about a year now. Althought i have not played nonstop for that year, i certainly have acquired quite a bit of experience... And so now i have decided to log my activities in entropia. This...
  5. c0m4ndo45

Seriously WTF? (Connection problems)

Recently (few weeks) i have been experiencing (periodically, like spikes) severe lag in loot (like 20 seconds), severe lag spikes on gameplay (like firing on a creature, lag spike for like 20 seconds and then i'm dead, and i know its not client-side), random disconnections and then dozens of...
  6. c0m4ndo45

Unmaxed Mining tools?

Is mining with unmaxed tools bad? As in, does that reduce your average find rate or claim size or something at all? Could be coincidence but every time i mined with unmaxed tools i had bad mining runs, rarely (if ever) an good run with unmaxed tool. Anyone had any experience with that or...
Back