Search results

1. Danton

Selling: Gremlin M full set

selling Gremlin M full set. It's full TT, selling for 655 inlcuding MU. Only complete set, not in parts.
  2. Danton

Space Flights - Beware!

Looking at the stats of those ******* it looks to me those Avatars are specialy created for doing this"job" :(
  3. Danton

Selling: Arkadian DNA Part - Kamaldon Bone Crest

bump it again...
  4. Danton

Selling: Arkadian DNA Part - Madana Eye

bump it to the top
  5. Danton

bump it up
  6. Danton

bump it up
  7. Danton

bump it up
  8. Danton

Selling the named DNA Part, offers welcome Note: Arkadian specific DNA(part), not implementable on other Planets as far as I know.
  9. Danton

Selling the named DNA Part, offers welcome Note: Arkadian specific DNA(part), not implementable on other Planets as far as I know.
  10. Danton

Mount Hephastos

you need to finish the mission chain before. At the end, you get a vaccine. Without, you'll allways die. Read this guide: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?218104-Vaccine-mission&p=2824775&viewfull=1#post2824775
  11. Danton

Another Rex mission after 60K please

subscribed :)
  12. Danton

Unique MindArk PHG

Photoshop? :) Sorry, I don't believe it. But it is really a good one Jenny :) Nice work. :)
  13. Danton

PriceCheck Kadra Eye

It's no DNA part. DNA parts have clear information about it in Item Info window. Have also looted one a while ago and asked in PAF about. Looks like it is needed for a BP.
  14. Danton

Feffox Mayhem

Also having an older card and normaly play on high settings with it. Don't think it has to do with older/newer cards. Have set draw distance shorter, but that don't solve problems
  15. Danton

Feffox Mayhem

Nvidia win7/64. Crashes every few seconds.
  16. Danton

Feffox Mayhem

Same here. Have stopped it. Doesn't make sense to me killing high HP ammo-eating mobs in such an unstable environment. Back to normal business....
  17. Danton

Teleport back to the space station ?

You know that you can repair your destroyed ship using a repairtool and welding wire? When you say you had a ship and pirate "destroyed" it, the ship should be in your inventory again. Only structur is destroyed, no need to buy a new one. Except the TT Value is completly gone.
  18. Danton

Vote for the Winners of the BIG Video Competition

Well, I'll try to share my opinion as objective as I can :) I see Chriss Rubens and Sheppards close together. Both containing most information about Big Industries and whats it all about. T-Jay's is great Video too, but -for my part- it could contain more info about Big Industries. Jason...
  19. Danton

Selling: Beladoth DNA parts

Thread can be closed, buyer found.
  20. Danton

Bump it up....
  21. Danton

Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

Thanks very much for bring it on Hijacker, +rep Was kind to fast down and lvl was reduced immense. Last one was around lvl 8200 or so, if I remember right. Was good to see community working together again. Thx again, Cu -Ron
  22. Danton

Morning Bump....
  23. Danton

Hi, offer two Beladoth DNA parts: 1* Beladoth Spine 1* Beladoth Foot Note: As far as I know, this DNA is restricted to Arkadia and can not implemented on other planets. I don't give SB or BO, I'll think over every serious offer I get, here or by PM. I reserver the right to cancel sale if I...
  24. Danton

Video Development Competition l BIG Industries

[duplicate removed]
  25. Danton

Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

Read this guide, very helpful: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?218104-Vaccine-mission&p=2824775&viewfull=1#post2824775
Back