Search results

1. X

Selling: Unlimited level 8 amplifier and Improved Genesis Excavator

Been so busy lately so no time for a bump. But, here's a bump now. Bump.
  2. X

I appear to have received a PM that said something about "trolls eating my post" or something like that. I don't seem to be able to recover it though so I'm unable to read it. Whoever sent me that please resend.
  3. X

There can't possibly be too many of them. It doesn't take an official statement from Mindark. There's been only one in the entire history of Entropia and even if one other loots tomorrow, well, it's not been much of a track record. We'll worry about the third one once the second one comes along.
  4. X

Squall just wrote back to me in response to me saying he was "a laughing guy". I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was really just kidding. I said he was a good guy and I still stand by that. He was an excellent inspiration for me and he was the main reason why I bought this thing in the...
  5. X

Oh goodness. My post appears as a massive horrid wall of text. I put all the indentations so carefully but yet I see none of them. I do deeply apologize.
  6. X

Yes, yes I'm sure he is laughing. A good guy he is. But a laughing guy he is as well. No, there will not be more despite the fact that your question is rhetorical. It is the only one in the game. There are rumors of a second one but there is no evidence of such a claim. Though, some...
Back