Search results

1. X

Selling: Unlimited level 8 amplifier and Improved Genesis Excavator

I'm selling an unlimited level 8 amplifier for 350k ped. Price is somewhat negotiable. However, I'm mostly only accepting ped offers. Improved excavator has a buyout of 8k ped but the price is also negotiable. PM or post here as soon as possible.
  2. X

Selling: Unlimited Level 8 Amplifier

Hello, I'm selling a very nice level 8 amplifier for 350k peds. Please leave a reply or pm if you are interested.
  3. X

Selling: Selling Unlimited Level 8 Amplifier

Selling Unlimited Level 8 Amplifier for 350k ped.
  4. X

Buying: Buying Mining Finder Range Enhancers IX and X

I'm looking to buy 5 mining finder range enhancer IX and 5 mining finder range enhancer X. PM me as soon as possible please.
  5. X

Selling: Unlimited Level 8 Amplifier

Hello, With the Calypso shares released and everything, I've been thinking about possibly selling my unlimited level 8 amplifier. Please note that I haven't truly decided to sell it and I'm only thinking about it. Basically, I was wondering if anyone was even interested and what kind of offer...
  6. X

Buying: Unlimited OA-105 or Unlimited OA-104

I've decided to purchase one of those amplifiers sometime in the near future. I would prefer to have the OA-104 but if none of those are available I will consider an OA-105. My initial offer for the OA-104 is 180k ped. My initial offer for the OA-105 is 300k ped. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Back