Search results

1. bodybag

My Old Movies (bodybag studios)

Hi guys! A long time ago (in early 2004) I started to make movies in Project-Entropia, wasn't so many who made movies ingame back then, think it was me and a guy called "Pat" or something.. . Well, they looks awful compare to how the game looks today but brings back good memorys. To bad, that...
  2. bodybag

HjS - Hjerpeskans.se Recruiting

HjS - Hjerpeskans.se is a Swedish & Norwegian game society since 2002 We got a Forum at www.hjerpeskans.se and a Teamspeak 3 at hjerpeskans.mine.nu We arrange one or two IRL gathering events every year called HjS-LAN, lots of fun. Our society ingame is all about friendship and joy...
  3. bodybag

HjS HOF Competition #1

The Hjerpeskans.se "Hall Of Fame" Competition When signing up, each participant pays a minimum fee of 200PED and must be registered on both http://www.hjerpeskans.se and http://www.entropiatracker.com The entire sum goes to the prize pool and will be divided in 3rd, 2nd and 1st place. Take...
  4. bodybag

Show your brute!?

Do you have a Brute? Then show it here.. . http://hjerpe.mybrute.com Come on lets fight *hehe*
  5. bodybag

HjS-LAN #10: Back to the roots

"This will be the last HjS-LAN event we arrange" HjS-LAN #10 will once again be hold at the internet café Skate & IT-Center in Nyköping, Sweden. We have chartered the whole place for 4 days including all equipments. It will be 16 rental computers and room for 44 more to those who wanna bring...
  6. bodybag

Best Google Ads ever

7. bodybag

HjS-LAN#9 Entropia Video and Event Winners

Here is the official HjS-LAN#9 movie. It's 10min long and around 100mb big and include ALL events during the LAN, not just Entropia. So that's why I made a pure Entropia movie too. It's about the Entropia events during this LAN , 20min long and around 160mb. It was 1h30min from start tho, so it...
  8. bodybag

My Esto mania keeps on going

Got a 1.726ped Esto this morning.. . great huh ;) Click to enlarge Btw! Forgott to report this one, got it stright before my 23k Esto :) Click to enlarge
  9. bodybag

B: Salamander(M) parts

I'm looking for: Armor Helmet(M) Armor Arm Guards(M) Armor Thigh Guards(M)
  10. bodybag

S: Riker UL3 (UNL)

Click to enlarge EDIT 2008-04-27:
  11. bodybag

ESTO MANIA (bodybag studios)

The way to my 23k Esto ATH :wtg:
  12. bodybag

Buying: Ul Hl6

Im intrested in buying a unlimited HL6 Please send me a PM or reply to this thread. You can also ontact me at: X-Fire: bodybag1974 MSN: andreas.hjerpe@hotmail.com E-mail: bodybag@hjerpeskans.se
  13. bodybag

23k with first item

A lovely day at Shinook Jungle! After ~1 month grinding I got my payback, 23.073 incl. the first Riker UL3. Click to enlarge What is it worth? / Check the vid?
  14. bodybag

The first: Riker UL3

I looted the first Riker UL3 on a Estofyl Alpha today and would like to hear from you all what you think its worth? Click to enlarge
  15. bodybag

Anti Bad Loot Rifle

Click to enlarge
  16. bodybag

Back online

BAD SANTA (bodybag studios) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZN0Fi7J0Y My EU homepage
  17. bodybag

Entropia Universe Top Sites

Greeting Calypso colonists! I've just started up a top site list for Entropia Universe sites only and I would be honoured to have all of your sites in here. Please visit Entropia Universe Top Sites and press "Add Site" to sign up. Remember that you must be the owner/creator of the site or...
  18. bodybag

HjS-LAN #9 March 2008

HjS-LAN #9 will once again be hold at the internet café Skate & IT-Center in Nyköping, Sweden. We have chartered the whole place for 60 hours including all equipments. It will be 20 rental computers and room for 45 more to those who wanna bring there own. The price will be 300SEK for a hire...
  19. bodybag

HjS-LAN #8 September 2007

This time HjS-LAN will be hold at the internet café GameCenter in Nyköping, Sweden. We have chartered the whole place for 50 hours including all equipments. It will be 25 rental computers and room for 25 more to those who wanna bring there own. The price will be 250SEK for a hire machine and...
  20. bodybag

HjS-LAN #7 Marsh 2007

This time HjS-LAN will be hold at the internet café GameCenter in Nyköping, Sweden. We have chartered the whole place for 48 hours including all equipments. It will be 20 rental computers and room for 30 more, to those who wanna bring there own. The price will be 250SEK for a hire machine and...
  21. bodybag

PEC ART (bodybag studios)

Pec Art This movie is about a night when me and my pales went down to the oilrig to make som pec arts. Starring; bodybag, Major-Rage, Dub & Snygging
  22. bodybag

TAMAGOTCHI (bodybag studios)

Tamagotchi Stright after the 8.5 we knowlage that it had become able to tame animals, so we visited Flavius to see what he and his snablesnot female was doing hehe. Starring; bodybag & Flavius.
  23. bodybag

BAD LOOTS (bodybag studios)

Bad Loots A movie about my bad luck hunting Ambulimax and Atroxes. In 14 days I manage to lose 12k hunting those bastards. But hey, I got 21 Stinkytree paintings and a lot of skills! Starring; bodybag.
  24. bodybag

GO BLACK (bodybag studios)

Go Black A movie about black and purple.. . Starring; Dr Udi, Major-Rage, Faustian, Linzey & Zip
  25. bodybag

ALL U NEED (bodybag studios)

All You Need A movie about making your dreams come true on the planet Calypso! First of its kind ever made in Entropia Universe, trust me. Starring; bodybag, Major-Rage, Snygging, Nexus6, NicNac, Tumme, sonny, Sammy, Xorax, Kitty & Katta.
Back