Search results

1. DavinFelth

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

I was asked to keep this between the MA staff and myself after it happened and I honored this. It's been over 10 years since then and I believe it won't matter now and I think should be told. When Calypso Land Deeds first came into the game they were added to the loot pool in the form of...
  2. DavinFelth

Not shut down normally

I continue to get Entropia did not shutdown normally and then Failed sending error crash report. Retry? I've restarted my PC, did Verify local data in the tools from client loader and unselected automatically send crash reports Please help. it's annoying all the windows and dinging noise
  3. DavinFelth

Iron mission compensation.

I had an idea : any iron mission you are currently on for a codex you started you get granted 1 codex level boost across the board. My personal example is Daspletor. I'm 55.7 into rank one codex and killed 30/5,000 iron. Now completing my codex rank may not equate the iron kills, but I think...
  4. DavinFelth

Suggestion: Option to remove the red outline on mobs

I haven't tried the new update that much yet, I think it'll be cool one some aspects, but really one thing I don't like more than anything else: The red outline on the mobs. To me it really ruins any immersion. Mobs don't look like part of the environment. It also ruins the graphics of the...
  5. DavinFelth

Selling: Some Blue Prints that may be of interest

First section are UL Blueprints with the QR listed after Settler Shin Guards 32.1 Settler Arm Guards 15.3 Pioneer Gloves 1.0 Arkadian Key 1 22.5 Techno Pants 1.0 Luna Pattern Shirt 1.0 Weapon Cabinet 1.0 Corner Retail Counter 1.0 Retail Counter 1.8 1.0 Nepotism Potion 4.0 Charisma Potion 1.0...
  6. DavinFelth

Spider Elites are a pile of poo

Oh cool?! Spider Elites shared loot.. sounds like fun! 20 minutes later ... Oh awesome i've lost almost half my peds! Loot returns were like 10-70%! Oh and ubers looting loads of platinum and gold tokens - nice! It's this a 15 event or just another cash grab from MA...? or is there any...
  7. DavinFelth

Gary???

What is this hof from avatar "Gary" on mob "Gary the Alien"? What the heck??
  8. DavinFelth

8K Bery - MA serioulsy? What is this shit?

Gratz to whoever looted that, seriously But what the hell. Number one hof is that mob... I'd be fine with an 800-1k ped Bery, but 8k??? That makes no sense. This game ... I don't even have words for the state of it anymore. Everyday I go - "lets see the noob hof of the day" and everyday there...
  9. DavinFelth

Uber: LOL that hof board

wow.. top hof is Argo Scavanger number two is a Foul WTF and what the biggest or one of the biggest crafting hofs ever to as far as I can tell a noob. just saying
  10. DavinFelth

Selling: Nemesis Gloves (M)

Selling freshly looted Nemesis Gloves from an Atrox Please send me an offer, you can see auction history, but none really sold recently.
  11. DavinFelth

Uber: Noob stikes again?

11k Argo Elite! Wow. Quick scan looks like new player. Congrats to him - put a picture up if you are reading this (and have a pic):eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  12. DavinFelth

Selling: Set of 6a armor plates

I'm selling a set of 6a armor plates. The TT value varies as they are under full condition. Total TT = 134.5 and I'm looking for +24 each Grand total of 302.5 so will knock that down to an even 300 ped. Please send PM as you won't find me in game. Thanks! *edit* Sold ! **
  13. DavinFelth

Selling: [Large Chadriak Mushroom] x4 for sale

Simple, as title says I have 4 for sale. PM me in game or on this board.
  14. DavinFelth

Question: Evades?

I am getting TONS of evades lately. More than I can remember. I also thought MA lowered the evades mobs give, but they are insane lately. Mobs can cost 1-2 peds extra because of evades. It's pissin me off hardcore.
  15. DavinFelth

Selling: Inventory/Clerance

Hello all. I'm too low on income to support myself in this game currently. I am putting up all items that I'm not set on keeping up for sale. Please contact with need for info on tiers or other specifics. I did my best to remove non-tradeable items and stuff I want to keep. Also: I'm...
  16. DavinFelth

At a loss.. please tell me what to do!

Hey all. I wanted to thank everyone for their great feedback, posts, and reading my last thread called "fed-up" I had some initial success hunting smaller mobs and managed to use my tokens to get an LC-150 CDF edition (L) When I got near the end of it - I deposited some cash and bought an...
  17. DavinFelth

Fed up!

Yep you guessed it! Another whining thread. I have to do it - gotta do something. I took nearly 1 month off the game - longest time ever since I started playing years ago. I went pretty hard during migration and just found other games to keep me entertained for a while. They get boring fast...
  18. DavinFelth

Question: How goes the current Robot Attack / WoF ?

Hey all. I been away from the game for a week or two (longest almost ever) and I plan on keeping this break going - unless the next update offers some juicy content. So I have to say seeing Big Bulks, and the start of WoF does peek my interest. So question is.. how is it out there? Please...
  19. DavinFelth

Buying: Omegaton A105

Looking for this amp. Please PM me or msg me in game. Thanks!
  20. DavinFelth

Uber: Longtooth at last

After over 2 days of crap loot - bam outta no where! 2nd biggest hunting loot ever.
  21. DavinFelth

Achievement: Commando!

A really proud moment for me. I tried to explain it to my wife, but really couldn't. I remember getting to lvl 60 and thinking ... lvl 70 will take forrrrever. Well here I am! Look out EU!!!!! Also just for fun is a global I got before it... the rare skill gain / global at the same time.
  22. DavinFelth

Mob Battle Arena??

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10317740_10152888525006562_2601378020287329347_o.jpg Just saw this on facebook?? Mob Battle Arena's coming soon to ROCKtropia. Check out the RockTropia Android Video Vixen bitch Slapping the Molusk! - ( Multi-platform )
  23. DavinFelth

Buying: Boar Gloves (M)

Heya - I'm buying Boar Gloves (M) or anything comparable. If you have a pair PM me or add me in game. Hurry up before I loose all my peds doing other crap! :laugh:
  24. DavinFelth

Uber: 3566 Mutated Beladoth

Get your Kicks on LA Six! My highest hunting loot ever ----- 2x as the next biggest one. I never thought I'd be top of the HoF list either. Just felt like it came outta no where! About 17k of Adrenal Oil:eyecrazy::wtg::wtg:
  25. DavinFelth

Selling: Omegaton A104

MU is low on this item, but I value it greatly - it's my work horse amp. (doesn't mean I will sell for more than MU - I'm just saying - it's good) Let me know if you want to buy.
Back