Search results

1. Nisha

Info: Calypso Teleporters (new: March 2018)

Removed/renamed/new tps on Treasure Island There are several changes on Treasure Island: The following tps have been removed: Treasure Island Castle Treasure Island Riverside Treasure Island Volcanic Edge The following tps have been renamed: New Treasure Island Northern Shores (former...
  2. Nisha

Thank you very much for pointing out those changes!
  3. Nisha

New tp: The Land of Oz There is a new tp: The Land of Oz (36391, 35217). Thank you very much, Graden, for keeping the list up to date! :tiphat:
  4. Nisha

Calypsomap.com linked Soooo ... all of your requests and prayers have been answered. :yay: I added a link to Larry's Calypso map in the first post of this thread. Enjoy and remember to give the guy some rep for his great work. :)
  5. Nisha

BIG Industries tps (slightly) renamed This happened probably quite a while ago, but I'm not sure, when the tps were renamed and changed their position in the tp list. ~ BIG Industries OLA 01 ~....has changed to....BIG Industries ~ OLA01 ~ BIG Industries OLA 42 ~....has changed to....BIG...
  6. Nisha

New tp: That Freaking Cold Place There is a new tp: That Freaking Cold Place (18768, 51539). The new tp allows easy access to 2 LAs: That Freaking Cold Place and Eldorado. Thanks again, Graden! :wtg:
  7. Nisha

2019/02/08 AMA summary

Tyvm, Svarog for putting this together - that's a very helpful summary! :) ... must give some rep before ...
  8. Nisha

Made 50 Captain unlocked Max Karma :D

:cheer: awesome achievement !! :cheer:
  9. Nisha

New coords for Medusa Teleporter The Medusa Teleporter has been moved to 53416, 69336. It is inside the building now, bottom floor. Shout-out to Graden Foss for sending me the waypoint! I'm not on Caly right now. :thumbup:
  10. Nisha

Uber: 4320 ped Steampunk

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
  11. Nisha

Uber: 5562 PED - Aurli Weak

:yay::yay::yay: And a truckload of gz from me as well :)
  12. Nisha

I agree. Actually, I've experimented with some options to provide a tp map, but up to now I have not found a suitable and effective way of generating a map that is easy to create, read and maintain. If I come up with something I like, you'll find it right here on PCF. :)
  13. Nisha

New music!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :)
  14. Nisha

Achievement: Level 100

... I remember you hopping around in Icarus! :laugh: Big gz! :wtg:
  15. Nisha

Added: Teleporter lists sortet by LONG/LAT Ever wondered if a teleporter was close to your current position? - You can check that quickly now. Just look up your coords on the tp lists sorted by longitude and latitude.
  16. Nisha

Quick orientation: Calypso teleporters sorted by LAT 35224, 26856 Tetania's-by-the-sea! 19305, 27061 Myrene Island 25133, 27321 Akmuul Island 37102, 29190 Rei's Defence 31006, 30008...
  17. Nisha

Quick orientation: Calypso teleporters sorted by LONG 17683, 35384 Oyster Isle 17953, 46657 Saba Camp 18051, 59339 Hogglo Ranch 18516, 45730 Winter Park 18518, 44413 Segna Forest...
  18. Nisha

Info: Calypso Teleporters

New tp list! There is a new Calypso teleporter list! :yay: If you have any suggestions, new information or corrections, please reply to the new thread.
  19. Nisha

Well ... here it is: The new, still editable Calypso teleporter list. :) If you are looking for some information in the original thread, you can find it here. Would be great, if one of the Mods could unsticky the old one and sticky the new one, so that players get up-to-date information...
  20. Nisha

Note: If you are looking for coordinates rather than a name you can check here and here for teleporter lists sorted by position. For all of you who prefer to see the teleporters on a map, please have a look at Larry's Calypso map. Teleporters: 117 Televator:1 Aegis Mound 74230, 85859...
  21. Nisha

Thank you for the information. I documented the new teleporter here. Right now I cannot edit the list in the first post anymore. But I will start a new thread which includes all current data in the next few days.
  22. Nisha

Ahh...the Estophyls renamed Ahh...the Atrax Former Ahh...the Estophyls tp (25921,46796) has been renamed Ahh...the Atrax. (Dec 2017)
  23. Nisha

New tp: OLA 17 the Salty Flats Teleporter There is a new tp on OLA 17 at 31551, 35756: OLA 17 the Salty Flats Teleporter.
  24. Nisha

Thanks, Dirk! - Still on Monria, I'm going to keep track of the changes here.
  25. Nisha

Thanks for all the information guys, appreciate it. :) I'm on Monria atm, so I cannot check changes on Caly first hand. Tried to contact the mods about a new tp thread by reporting my own post - obviously wasn't taken seriously. :laugh: Will try to keep track and update everything when I'm back.
Back