Search results

1. Nisha

Info: Calypso Teleporters (new: March 2018)

Note: If you are looking for coordinates rather than a name you can check here and here for teleporter lists sorted by position. For all of you who prefer to see the teleporters on a map, please have a look at Larry's Calypso map. Teleporters: 117 Televator:1 Aegis Mound 74230, 85859...
  2. Nisha

Floating debris

Dear devs, what is this at 73843, 73635?
  3. Nisha

Xmas Event For New Players

Xmas event for new players Start: Saturday, December 19, 20:00 MA time Requirement: Your Agility must be 35 or lower Rules :xmas: There will be 7 items of the same type waiting to be discovered. Pick up one of them, bring it to me and initiate a trade. I will be waiting at Half Moon Cove tp...
  4. Nisha

The Two Towers - Foma Edition

Came across this while mining on Foma today: I guess you don't see that very often. ... and gz to the deed holders ! :)
  5. Nisha

Max population at Argus ... No available server

I'm trying to log back in at Fort Argus. - Keep getting the message that the population limit is reached. I have the option to continue on a different server, but there are obviously no available servers atm. The Hoggs have taken over Calypso :eyecrazy:
  6. Nisha

Inventory Bug

I'm on Caly atm and have been here the last few months. Was very surprised to find 2 items from my Arkadia planet inventory in my carried inventory 5 minutes ago ... :eyecrazy:
  7. Nisha

Info: Space and Lootable PVP Messages

For all who have not come across these messages yet and for everyone who is not quite sure what can be looted in lootable PVP, here are the screenies of the ingame messages. Before you enter Space, you get the following messages: Before you enter lootable PVP in Space, you get another...
  8. Nisha

Changes to Mirath Fatal Shot (L) ?

So, when I was on Toulan, I decided to buy a Mirath Fatal Shot (L) to use it as a tagger. Here are the original stats. Today I checked the weapon and the stats looked like this: :(
  9. Nisha

Help: Help please !

I just offered 2 new players to help them at the Gateway, and then got booted from the game. Looks like I won't be able to log back in anytime soon, because the loader keeps crashing. Could someone please inform the 2 guys (Rookie chat) that I'm sorry, but I'm not able to help them right now...
  10. Nisha

"An Internal Error has occurred"

Was mining on Calypso about an hour ago when I got a few strange yellow lines. So I decided to relog and found that I could not log back in. All I get is the 'Internal Error' message. Is it just me or is Calypso (partially) bugged right now?
  11. Nisha

Puny mobs not counting for Puny mission?

Found some Cornundo Punies north of Corinth West Hangars and found that the kills do not count for the Puny mission.
  12. Nisha

Info: Calypso Teleporters and Teleporter Runs: A Beginner's Guide

Why a guide about teleporter runs? After I had compiled my list of Calypso teleporters and counted them, I was wondering what the reaction of a new player would be who just has learned that there are 110 teleporters on the planet, most of them waiting to be unlocked. :jawdrop: ...
  13. Nisha

Info: Calypso Teleporters

New thread Since I have not been able to find an up-to-date teleporter list for Calypso, I figured it might be a good idea to post my current tp list: Teleporters: 116 Televator: 1 Aegis Mound74230, 85859 Ahh...the Estophyls25921,46796 Akmuul Island25133, 27321 Amethera Outback Land...
  14. Nisha

Lazidol summoned and defeated

I'm on Cyrene right now, and by accident ended up in the place where some players completed one of the new Cyrene missions. Here are my screenies of that cute beastie: Gz to the successful hunting party! :)
  15. Nisha

They are not done yet !

Quasar is a lvl 540 mob and has invaded TI castle: .
  16. Nisha

Question: Shavante/Club Sweat

Just noticed that the tp at Amethera OLA #06 is now called "Club Sweat". The custom message still says "Shavante". Anybody knows anything about the changes here?
  17. Nisha

Regeneration bugged?

My ava's health bar has not changed for about 15 mins now. :scratch2: Has anyone else noticed this problem?
  18. Nisha

What happened to Corinth ?

I'm doing Shinki mission runs at Corinth - when I got there today, hardly any Shinkis, and only very few birds around as well. What happened? :scratch2: .
  19. Nisha

Celeste Quarry - Fun with Vehicles

:laugh: :eyecrazy: :laugh:
  20. Nisha

Radar bugged?

I'm not quite sure, whether this is a bug or something else, but I post it here anyway. My radar seems to show red dots in a much different way now. Lots more dots and even weak mobs are shown very early. This is what the radar looks like when I'm at the Fert of an Atrox LA. I'm not sure...
  21. Nisha

It's getting crowded in Twin

Well, not surprisingly, it's getting crowded in Twin again with a lot of vehicles standing around. Since this is only the beginning of space travel, I assume there will be a lot more players offering their services there in the future. So, what do you think: Is that a problem or nuisance for...
  22. Nisha

Arkadia books?

I just noticed that a number of my blueprints are now "Arkadia" bps, even basic ones such as Generic Leather. Does anyone know whether this change is just a relabelling or does it have an effect on crafting with this bp? :scratch2:
  23. Nisha

This is really ridiculous

I thought the turret bug was fixed? How come I get killed by a Hogglo Provider at the Sakura tp? All I can think of is that a lag bug in combination with a ninja bug in combination with a turret bug is responsible for that. Any other ideas?
  24. Nisha

Spawn changes?

Has anyone noticed major changes regarding spawns? Just returned from Fort Zeus: only a few Shinkibas in the east, no Berycled, no Cornundacauda. South completely empty. Now I'm standing at Echidna: No Berys, no Fouls? :eyecrazy:
  25. Nisha

Achievement: Levitation unlocked

I'm stuck here in all kinds of invisible things
Back