Search results

1. ColJack

they screwed up my look..

MA have p*&%ed me off by re-designing all the clothes in the game.. my wonderfull avatar now looks crap because I couldn't choose the same haircut as before or even get the face to be the same after 30 mins of moving sliders.. my wonderfull hat now loos crap because they took the jaunty slope...
  2. ColJack

bug hunting...

don't try hunting for hyru's at range.. shot down 2 and they both dissapeared from radar about a second after hitting the dirt.. no chance to loot them...
  3. ColJack

auction percentages and other ideas..

I would like to be able to set orders for things like Nexus in the auction, but since it is only 1 pec per unit value, and paying 200% (ie 2 pec, the next option.. ) is rediculous, then why not have a percentage for low tt items.. secondly. since there are 3 slots in the "payne inc implanter"...
  4. ColJack

i think MA put me on a diet...

since the new VU, i cannot use the "press t" function anymore.. well technically i can, the timer comes up, i can't move but when the timer reaches 0, no white flash, nothing... i just stay where i am... this coupled with a distinct lack of cash dropping for me makes me believe that MA have...
  5. ColJack

change in the size of timbers

I came up with an idea of laying a wood floor in my apartment.. but the boards i have are not being co-operative.. i i can lay them fine, but they do not fit in the space.. I have 4 different kinds of boards, 2 "short" boards, and 2 regular boards.. the "short" boards are actually longer than...
  6. ColJack

Actual tickets. ( and other ideas )

----------- IDEA 1 --------- There ought to be actual tickets available for the space ships.. --- each hangar owner ( hereafter refered to as "the pilot") gets 4 tickets to sell / give away. --- ownership of a ticket automatically adds the pilot to the passengers friends list ( under a new...
  7. ColJack

would like...

the orders part of the auction is all fine and dandy, but it doesn't work for items without a buyout bid... i think that items that finish without buyers should be assumed to have a sellout price of whatever the opening bid was for it, and then be used to fill any orders.. on a similar note...
  8. ColJack

Santa's comming to town...

here is a little something i found rather amusing.. print out a copy and give it to your kids.. Click to enlarge :laugh:
  9. ColJack

My Full Jag...

not sure if this is the right place.. but I finally completed my Female avatars Jaguar armor.... Is this the first full set in the game? Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. ColJack

more wishes

i would like the ability to pm people who are selling things on auction.. and people who are bidding also.. this would make it possible to ask sellers questions..make them offers for part of their lot, make them offers for multiple lots they are selling etc.. if not directly, then be able to...
  11. ColJack

876 mannel shoes

this is my other avatar.. got this while making manel shoes.. Click to enlarge was 5 garnets.. ( red gems.. i think they're called garnets.. ) pluss some other stuff..
  12. ColJack

WISH: group storage..

1:- i would like to be able to put some things into storage that other players can get at using a password or society members only can get at.. many people have 2 avatars and sometimes need to pass items between them, but currently they have to wait for a soc mate or trusted player to come on...
  13. ColJack

my second wish to the MA genies..

now that the loot windows are just receipt windows, i would like the following changes.. 1. ditch the whole different window for different mob types.. it's confusing 2. make it an option to auto close loot windows after a certain time.. possibly user setable..
  14. ColJack

wish: focus for sweating

Since people like to skill MF by "bubbling" noobs who have no use for focus charges, i'd like to see the focus charges work for sweat concentration.. it would give the skillers some use, and help out the sweaters as well as increase the general amount of sweat available to make ME with...
  15. ColJack

BUY: some Jaguar parts ( M / F )

I am looking for the following parts to complete my Jaguar armor.. Jaguar Arms : Male and Female Jaguar Gloves : Male Jaguar Helmet : Male If you have any, or know of anyone with any, please contact me here via PM alternatively, you can contact either myself or my sister ( Jenifer "Jenny"...
  16. ColJack

skilling hunts..

i spent 4 days a couple of days ago skilling my longblades up to 2k on rippersnappers ( after reading a post where someone theorised that they give more LB skills than exo's and combi's.. and he was right ). so now i'm moving on to skilling other hunting skills.. my questions are these... 1...
  17. ColJack

some poor git..

some poor guy got an all time hof of 3000+ peds of lysterium... i never took a screenie.. but it should still be on the hof table.. i recon he now needs a new mouse, and can't use his clicking finger for 3 weeks..... that's 300000+ lysteruium stones.. averaging 13 per click is 23000+ clicks...
  18. ColJack

Jaguar parts..

does anybody know what is droping the new Jaguar armor parts?? there are now gloves, and a helmet been on auction and i'd like to know what dropped em to try and bag some myself... :)
  19. ColJack

1811 Cornudacauda Old

helping out with a sweat party, usuall rules, i bring the mob, i kill it when it's dry.. glad i did.... :) PS, yes that is my other hof from earlier at the number 5 slot.. must be my lucky day.. 3000+peds in one day.. it's not right.... it's not fair.. it's about time!!!! .. :)
  20. ColJack

1282 Molisk Adult

south of orthos west mound TP, was hunting for bots, this bugger kept biting my ankles so i shot him... :)
  21. ColJack

300 PED Combibio

got a generic skill chip thursday night here too..
  22. ColJack

61PED Drone.. must be my lucky day...

It must be my lucky day today.. that's 2 big loots in one day, and every other mob has been 2-5 peds.... :D I just hope my luck extended to our works Euro lottery syndicate.... :laugh:
  23. ColJack

891 Faucervix

I bagged me a faucervix for 891 ped.. all cash.. this is the only screenshot i have since i didn't know how to take a screen grab at the time.. that's me at number 5 ... :D
  24. ColJack

how to take a screenshot?

ok, i got me a HOF ( number 6 on the list.. 891 peds from a faucervix, all cash.. ) but i don't know how to take a screenshot, so i have no picture of the loot, or of the message.. i asked a player nearby how to take a screenshot and they said it was CTRL and PRTSCR key.. tried that, didn't...
  25. ColJack

missed oportunity...

MA missed a big oportunity for some fun today... they could have introduced a new item in the update and triggered it just for today... easter eggs... :D they could have swaped the fruits for easter eggs for the day, and had us all out on a giant easter egg hunt... prize of 50 peds to the...
Back