3. Sway

Selling: Omegatron Igni L1000 T6.99

Best low lvl UL gun imo. Bump
  4. Sway

upperdebbump
  5. Sway

I am selling my Omegatron Igni L1000. This lovely piece of machinery has served me well in the past year, but I think it is time for an upgrade. From small mobs unamped to completing the GOLD Mayhem mission fully loaded, this is a very fun and versatile gun! The current Tier is 6,99, so ready to...
  6. Sway

Buying: LR-20, Adjusted or SB-10 FEN or similair option

Bump for some more options.
  7. Sway

Buying: LR-20, Adjusted or SB-10 FEN or similair option

Hi, Looking for a low lvl 2.0 weapon. I had a seller, but he sold it to someone who had the peds sooner. Now still looking for one of the above. cheers, Sway
  8. Sway

Buying: Pathfinder and/or Paladin Armor (M)

Still looking for Paladin Gloves, Arms, Harness and Thighs. Not sure if they still drop, so hoping someone might have em in storage. :)
  9. Sway

Bump it up for the Paladin
  10. Sway

Looking to buy Paladin armor parts, or even better The Pathfinder set. Let me know if you have some pieces or the beautiful full pathfinder set. Ingame: Reloaded Sway Boards
  11. Sway

Pathfinder (M)

Small bump
  12. Sway

Pathfinder (M)

A few years ago I owned this set. Loved the looks of it. When I quit, I sold everything, including this armor. Now I'm back, and I really hope to find this lovely set back. So to any and all of you who might where it is or who has it, please let me know. I sold it to Rudolph the Reindeer, who...
  13. Sway

Are you interested in a meeting in Amsterdam?

Yeah, I would like to join!
  14. Sway

WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

Although we were just 4 people strong, we set a reasonable score: 93 Points I think it's not enough to get us trough the first round so We're going to try to get a better score next weekend! Exact day and time will be posted.
  15. Sway

We're meeting at Billy's spaceship afterworld
  16. Sway

Reloaded Sway Boards Can be captain if needed (support) Gnome, Gremlin and Boar (L) + Pulsar armor plates 8 (L) Availability changes but I'll do my best to schedule ahead Can also fap a little bit (reg chip VII and skilling) Looking forward to it :yay:
  17. Sway

Selling: Gnome armor (M)

I'm interested, But your inbox is full :) Greetings Sway
  18. Sway

Help: Isis HL4 (L)

Does annyone else have an idea?:confused:
  19. Sway

Help: Isis HL4 (L)

I was wondering if anyone knew what mob droped or still drops this little bundle of joy. :confused: They're not to be found on auction so much lately and entropedia has no info either. Thanks in advance
  20. Sway

Selling: full Rascal M + other stuff

iirc the special issue armor is non-tradable. :bump:
  21. Sway

Buying: UL modified lr32

check out this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?239431-Awesome-UL-Weapons
  22. Sway

Xylophone duet

Nice preformance! Am I the only one who thinks you look like Richard Z. Kruspe?
  23. Sway

Ultimate Master (Rank) Electrokiness - Johnathan JC Constantine

I remember him healing me as a noob at the old OLD swamp camp. I always admired his mysterious but friendly appearance. Gratz!
  24. Sway

Switching weapons causes to stop walking backwards

Sounds like the "moving to target" nighthawk mentioned. When you hold the backwards key and the system wants to move towards the target, you'll end up standing still. Just make sure you equip your mid-range gun when your target is within its range.
  25. Sway

Selling: Hedoc SK-20 (UL SIB FAP) Tier 3.6

tt + 100 :wtg: and a free bump
Back