Search results

1. Lord Machin

Achievement: My Globals

My first global screenshot and recorded on ET >>>> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=240462 <<<<< wooop! _______________________________________________________________________ My first Crafting globals, 15/05/10 >>>...
  2. Lord Machin

Selling: Nemesis No Foot (M)

Nemesis set No Foot (M) SB TT 123.60 + 850 1 bid via pm BO TT 123.60 + 900 Auction Time Left After 9hr. (11pm) Winner must be able to collect between 6pm - 3am MA time and collect in a timely manner.
  3. Lord Machin

Selling: Shopkeeper pad

Shopkeeper pad TT 23.06 SB tt+ 2696.94 = 2720ped BO tt+ 2800.94 = 2824ped Auction Time Left After SB is met 2 days. Winner must be able to collect between 6pm - 3am MA time and collect in a timely manner. Don't bother sending me pm with offers less than the SB.
  4. Lord Machin

en refiner not working

hi iv tried log off/on a few times and the energy refiner doesn't work iv tried buying a new 1 from tt and yes im using the right tool, some one on-line said its lag. Anyone elss had the same problem??
  5. Lord Machin

Selling: Nemesis No Foot (M) /Sollomate Beauto

Hi Nemesis Set NO foot guards WITHDRAWN Laser weapon- Sollomate Beauto SOLD Resettlement Storage Terminal holds 100 items SOLD this thread is now closed ;)
  6. Lord Machin

Soc terminal members page Q.

Hi i tryed to update my Soc terminal members page but it wont let me try in the box why?
  7. Lord Machin

Error when click Launch

Hi Iv just started the client and its updated but when i click launch ut pops up black then goes back to the client launcher with a pop up message "Entropia U' did not shut down normaly. You may submit information about your pc .......ect" Strange that it says faild to shut down when im...
  8. Lord Machin

Since VU 10 carnt tp to Eudoria

Since VU 10 I carnt tp to Eudoria and the island or any of the locations arnt on my mini map i'm just stuck on Amethera has anyone els got had this problem? :scratch2:
  9. Lord Machin

Selling: Selling shopkeeper pad 3500ped

Selling shopkeeper pad 3500ped, Value 24/40ped PM me if you want to buy
  10. Lord Machin

Mansion Lake View #8 possibly for sale

Hello I own Mansion Lake View #8 I'm thinking about selling it cos i dont use it very much i'm open to Serious offers its location is: TI Castle, Strait across the lake 38122,53150 max guests 47 item points Indore 354 item points add area 29 Estate area 5350.001953125
  11. Lord Machin

Question: Why so few Laser guns at Auction atm

I'm currently using a Breer M3a (L) rifle and the learning period has ended so i want to upgrade but there are only two rifles for sale in the au a Fire Forge RAR mentor edd' and a F'F' BGH 4400m why are no others for sale?
  12. Lord Machin

Question: Value of my mansion Lake View #08

Hello i have not gone on EU for along long time and i went on a few days before the launch of VU10.0 and now cos of the side by side problem i'm having i carnt go on till i have sorted that bs out but i was just wondering what the approx' value of my mansion will be and if anyone had seen one of...
Back