Search results

1. Scorpion

OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint

So how much does an OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint go for, mine has a quality rating of 5.3. Ingame value varies from +256 decade to +458 week pricing. Is this accurate, seems high to me. Thanks, Scorpion
  2. Scorpion

Question: Skill Selling

Hi all, I have never chipped in or out before and have a couple of questions. How do you go about finding the correct value for selling a skill? I looked at peauction and I looked in game at market value while using an extractor tool. Peauction seemed to be low across the board compared to the...
  3. Scorpion

Selling: Everything - Skills

This sale is on hold due to the time it is taking to meet up with buyers and some of the items going on auction. I will reopen when I can abide by the forum rules. Buyers I am currently working with should ignore this message. I have always said I will never leave Entropia and I am not planning...
  4. Scorpion

Selling: Everything - Items

This sale is on hold due to the time it is taking to meet up with buyers and some of the items going on auction. I will reopen when I can abide by the forum rules. Buyers I am currently working with should ignore this message. I have always said I will never leave Entropia and I am not...
  5. Scorpion

Total Skills Question

Maybe I am just a failure with the search function because I am sure this has been answered before. When adding up total skills i.e. the most skilled societies. Do all skills count, including the skills that have never been used by a player and have only the initial one level? I would guess...
  6. Scorpion

Looting Trouble?

I have been getting two issues regularly since VU 10. First I get the familiar dead mobs clipping through the terrain. Second I sometimes am not able to click (left or right) dead mobs directly in front of me. The mob is there but I have no way to interact with it. I have been playing since 2005...
  7. Scorpion

Selling: Exceptional Robot Optics Lense

I looted one of these tonight from a trooper, curious to see what kinds of offers this gets. Post here or PM me if interested or any questions, thanks. Edit: This sale does not have an end date or a buyout set, I know no one likes a sale of this format (myself included). However after three...
  8. Scorpion

New clothing pics please?

Hello to all the fashion interested people. I think I want to color my exarousaur master coat, I was hoping someone could upload a pic or pics of painted exarosaur master coats after the new VU. Preferably in green, light green or a combination of the two. Green and light green are the colors I...
  9. Scorpion

S: Tbird harness, helmet, gloves, and full pala M

Like the extra long title says. I am selling my Thunderbird armor pieces and Paladin armor set. Unless the offers are right I am only selling the three thunderbird pieces together and the same goes for the paladin set. Both are male sets, post here or PM me. If you want to buy the Tbird out make...
  10. Scorpion

Neverdie Stuff Magazine

Recently Stuff magazine has been delivered to my place of business with a sticker on it "compliments of Dr.Jays.com". I don't know how they chose us to receive a complimentary subscription and don't really care :) On to the point though, they have an article in the August issue (Katherine...
  11. Scorpion

Selling T-bird male pieces

I am taking offers on my T-bird male armor pieces. PM or post here, Thank you. Helmet Harness Gloves
  12. Scorpion

USA players, what are you doing for the 4th?

Just curious what people do for the fourth of July. Any traditions or just whats going on this year for you? We go to my brothers house in the early afternoon. Relax with, bocci ball, ladder golf, washers, or whatever and have a few drinks. Barbecue for an early dinner and its time for the...
  13. Scorpion

Technology, Entertainment, Design

I have been spending a good amount of time at this website recently. The organization/event is called TED which stands for the threads title. It covers much more than those topics though: business/economics, sciences/research, culture, arts, even some philosophical and metaphysical. Videos...
  14. Scorpion

Checkers

I was waiting by the Sakura TP for a friend and was a little bored. After running around going nuts staring at the squares of the platform, I made a checkerboard. Sweetstuff border with med. weapon cell vs. BLP med. cell. Only had one person try to take things, that was before the game...
  15. Scorpion

A psychic poll

This is my first poll so I hope this works :) Are you psychic? Latent abilties maybe lurking in your sub-conscious, lets find out. I am thinking of a number 1 through 10, 1 and 10 are possible answers. Guess what number you think I am thinking of in the poll above and sometime in the near...
  16. Scorpion

Weird argo young

I have never seen this before and thought I would share. I was SE of Hades on a little hunt tonight and I ran into two argonaut youngs. They come running at me and one of them wouldn't stop running. It was pushing me around and if I ran away it followed and started pushing me again. I then...
  17. Scorpion

Serendipity

Serendipity finally unlocked. It took me a year and a day I have never chipped. I can't seem to upload the screen which I guess is part of the changes and all. So I will just type out my skills. Agility-54 one or 2 skill gains to 55 Rifle-4251 RDA-2411 MMS-3274 Anatomy-3876 LWT-4468 Laser...
  18. Scorpion

Robot Stabilizer

I can't think of the exact name at the moment but I can't find any parts with stabilizer in the name. I can't check the wiki, it is down. I searched PE auction and I searched EF even the corresponding new parts threads. So I wanted to know if anyone has looted this? Has a BP that uses it or any...
  19. Scorpion

I found out for certain why my loot stinks.

Dear Entropia Universe participant, We’ve noticed that you haven’t logged into the Entropia Universe yet. We don’t want you to miss being part of the world’s first virtual universe with a real cash economy. If you haven’t downloaded the Client Software yet, you can get it free from...
  20. Scorpion

Red terrain on Amethera

I was running NW of Nate valley to Gremlins land when I noticed the ground was red. I opened my map up and there are a few red areas on Amethera now. I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this and when it happened? I haven't been through there for about a week I guess so it must have...
  21. Scorpion

Fishing Gulf Coast of Florida ?s

I am headed to the Sarasota keys area for a small vacation in June and I have been considering setting up a charter fishing trip. Not deep sea, but taking a boat out and trying for some grouper, cobia, snapper, barracuda, etc. I am going to catch and release with photos of catches because it is...
  22. Scorpion

Question for Body Sculptors.

Just for fun I want to become extremely tiny or extremely tall just for a short period of time say a week to try it out. Could any body sculptors tell me what it would cost for each procedure and what supplies if any would be needed? Also how difficult would it be to return me to my normal height?
  23. Scorpion

Drone Exterminator

New bots At Jason a few minutes ago drones gen 9 and 10 were spawning around the tp and a couple of warlocks showed up also. Then a Drone exterminator showed up. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Everyone there was shooting this bot and...
  24. Scorpion

Looking for Disciples

Hi, welcome to the game and the forum. This is actually a new thread I have an old version of the same thing but this thread is being edited quite a bit dut to past experiences. I would like to take on a couple of disciples. As your mentor and you as my disciple, it will be my job to help you...
  25. Scorpion

My best day of hunting.

Yesterday I was running W from argus towards Ithaca mining while I went and skilling longblades when attacked. I had quite a few finds but nothing spectacular. When I finally arrived at Ithaca I repaired my gear and bought 100 PED of ammo to go try some bot killing. The bots were dropping...
Back