Search results

1. C

price check

CAN I PLEASE GET A PRICE CHECK ON THE FOLLOWING and plz add mark up to the tt values plz for the following a full set of ghost (m) plates 5 b 3 isis lr41 and like 500 ped ammo
  2. C

hand job by ma

will i can now say ma is a tease like most women get you all happy and ready and just leave you there and say nothing that is wat i call the corp hand job thanks ma get us all happy as a bunch i high school boys at a college female dorme only to just leave us sitting in the dark :D
  3. C

airports and hospitals

wow this is gonna be crazy did you all see at install we will have airports hospitals man eating plants the ocean i can wait now i am hyped to see how this all looks and see all that is new i cant wait but one thing is the air ports and hospitals another way to get ped from us or will they be...
  4. C

am i the only one

ok i been playing this game like 3 or 4 yrs now i had my share of globals but all that time not one hof what is up with that i hunt mine and craft not one hof you gotta be kidding me so i hope with this vu comes better luck for me hof and globals for all good luck hope see you ingame
  5. C

Lets Just Hope

lets just hope that with this new vu we do get alot o fnew guns and equipment and plus i think it would be good to see some of the old stuff go away to make room for some new stuff i mean alot of us waited along time for this lets just hope that it is all worth the wait and not just big hype
  6. C

not all cracked up as thought i would be

ok i am happy about new VU but i was there with marco and everyone else at atlas heaven and i must say i would have thought that the ending of the world would have been alot more better then just mass connection loss i expected alot of killer bots or or some mass distruction marco came on so i...
Back