Search results

1. S

Planet Arkadia - Official Game Trailer

looks totally awesome.Question?what about crafting there?anyone know?
  2. S

The Biggest Bug in History of EU?

question? where do the ul amps come from?:scratch2:
  3. S

FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

after reading several posts on withdrawls I tried one just to see how it worked.had no problem whatsoever.money was in my bank in less than 45 days.
  4. S

So... iam Noob Miner???

support case sent
  5. S

Here we go again... shop bugs are back...

mine is messed up too,and my apartment.
  6. S

Hello PCF

Welcome Saga
  7. S

FYI: Shinkiba Wave events

Ty for great info.I was in wave and didn't know that it was one.(lol)Will go again.:ahh:
  8. S

2 HOFs In One Run....ON VIDEO!!!

nice big gratz.loved the video;was nice to see someone else's method.:beerchug:
  9. S

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

It would be a shame to lose an event everyone enjoys so much,PM me if and when you start again.
  10. S

Mary Jane - THE RETURN

Welcome back
  11. S

HoF: 5944 Eviscerator 01

big gratz well deserved, kudos
  12. S

Question: What does it cost to play this game and make a living at it?

Lol lots of luck with that.It cost too much,(just ask hubby).Love this game but returns are sorely down.So either luck out big or invest heavily.I hope if you buy land that you think about the player pool and not the profit ; so many people get lost.All in all ;this is a game.If I could I...
  13. S

Selling: Renting - Medusa Mall Shop (x8)

Rofl Fool me once;shame on you;fool me twice ;shame on me! Get real.
  14. S

Calypso Coast Guard

good for you Wish I had known that yesterday.got stuck ,internal error,and had to swim quite a way before I could teleport again.Kudos on what could be excellent service.:yay:
  15. S

To: Mary Jane, and all who gets suddenly locked

ouch a month ban ; I'm so addicted,they would have me in padded cell.Hope to see your name back soon on globals and hoffs.:yay:
  16. S

Introduce skill decay

what? If skill decay is introduced I'm out of here.I play to raise my skills to be able to hunt,mine and craft higher.What's the point if it can just "decay"?:confused:
  17. S

Faulty attributes adjusted

amen can you please adjust all the lost skills and mission count while logging out. Possibility is there! QUOTE=zen;2691786]Nice to see that you guys can go back in time to adjust the faulty attributes. Once more, go
  18. S

HA HA Big Laugh On Me

ty did not know , (gone every where something hasn't eaten me too bad)except the oil rig.ty
  19. S

HA HA Big Laugh On Me

well I had been reading that if you asked for an invite to the oil rig that sometime they will let you.Well of course being a dumba** I tried it.Guess what? no response,and I stripped everything including 61 ped worth of bombs that will not go back into my carried inventory,is this a glitch?Of...
  20. S

Looking for owner of Z's

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with owner of Z's Little Farm? I can't PM under owner name. ty.
  21. S

Sending thoughts and prayers to our New Zealand friends

quake am sending my thoughts and prayers to New Zealand.
  22. S

Decent small Atrax spawn?

atrax unless something has changed in the past week there are less spawn at Z's than Camp Caravan.I'm looking too and will post if I find any while waiting on Atrax Beach to lower.
  23. S

Info: LONGU LAND Reopening for iron missions

Longu so glad to see that LA up and running. one of my fav's.I hosted hunting event a while back and someone counted 16 globals on LA20.thanks Qetesh.:yay:
  24. S

What will this years Valentine's day gift be? Will there even be one?

yea right You are not getting a goddamn thing because they don't care anymore.It's not about the players .it's about their buisness partners.Ha,ha big laugh on every one ,including Ma.
  25. S

Why is the Christmas tree still up at Twin Peaks?

tree I guess since MA is too cheap to care they are just leaving it there for next year?Exuse me,not cheap,materialistic.
Back