Search results

1. S

HA HA Big Laugh On Me

well I had been reading that if you asked for an invite to the oil rig that sometime they will let you.Well of course being a dumba** I tried it.Guess what? no response,and I stripped everything including 61 ped worth of bombs that will not go back into my carried inventory,is this a glitch?Of...
  2. S

Looking for owner of Z's

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with owner of Z's Little Farm? I can't PM under owner name. ty.
  3. S

Buying: material texture bps

I am looking to buy cumbriz and frigulite material texture bp. please pm me if you have this for sell.ty
  4. S

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to all those that participated in the Longu hunting event on last saturday.All of the bantering made the event truly enjoyful for me.It was a wonderful group of people there.Also my item wasn't found so the 25ped reward is still up for grabs.It is on OLA#20.PM me...
  5. S

Longu Hunting Event

Longu hunting Event today.Highest single loot at OLA#20.Starting time 19:00 end time 20:30.Prizes 200ped first place 100ped for second and third place.Tickets are 5ped.Register at land marker 35513,27899.I have dropped an item,return it to me at end of event for 25ped reward.OLA#20 is west of...
  6. S

longu hunting event

Hi.I would like to announce a Longu Hunting Event on November the 6th.Land area is OLA20 just west of Rei's Defense.Register at the land marker 35513,27899.Prizes are for single highest loot,200ped 1st place and 100ped for second and third place. Please no cars during event.Also I have 'dropped'...
  7. S

Hunting Events

I would like to know what type of hunting events people are more likely to participate in,one with single highest loot as winner or most highest loot as winner I would like to know your reasoning behind your choice or if you don't participate in hunting events, why not? Ty .
  8. S

Selling: selling blueprints

I am selling level I to V blueprints.I have lots of L material blueprints. Pm me here if you are interested in buying. I will pm you back if I have the bp and leave it in my shop at Sakura City,Yuujuu block A shop #2 to be picked up at your convenience.L material bps start at 1-30 1 ped,30-60 2...
  9. S

Selling: Shop opening

I have stocked my shop and hope everyone will come by and check it out.It is located at Sakura City ,Chikara Yuujou ,shop#2,block A. I carry some ores,enmatters,crating materials etc.,at what I hope are reasonable prices.(Thank you Apollo) Kudos to all shop owners for your skills,it's a lot...
  10. S

A Thankyou

I attended the' Somebody elses loot ' event today. Iwould just like to give a public thankyou toJohn Erastathenes Bluetail for his generousity. He was the winner of the event.there were no second or third place prizes.He gave 100 ped of his prize to these people ,me being one of them. To make a...
  11. S

Selling: proteron tooth

I recently looted a proteron tooth 1.50 tt v. Anyone interested in purchasing?
  12. S

blueprint

I found a blueprint that had been dropped at Fort Fury. You can contact me on this site if it belongs to you. ty :)
Back