Search results

1. osten

Suggestion: Minning Scale problem

This is what I would like to see.. A new class of finders, where you can place an array of probes and fire them off in a single "go" and possibly get multiple claimrods or larger ones for same materials found.
  2. osten

New tracker version

You mean EU setup? (tools->folders?) Mine is set to "d:\entropia universe" to keep c drive a bit clean. I can not access any tracker setup, as it refuse to install because of that missing file/bad folder. I could try generate a dummy folder that matches what its looking for, but clearly this is...
  3. osten

New tracker version

There is a problem with my installation. The tracker seems to expect wrong "home" folder for "my documents" when it tries to fetch chat.log. Does it use Environment.SpecialFolder.MyDocuments like it should? This seems to be caused by an account generated with a microsoft account (originally...
  4. osten

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Judging by your taste, this may very well be a duplicate too... But why not :)
  5. osten

I happened to bump into dancemusicarhive dot com and ended here..
  6. osten

Remember this?
  7. osten

Most wanted mob merch poll

Virtual merch? IRL? I'd personally like to have an giant IRL inflatable, ridable leviathan. Could work as a ingame toy too.
  8. osten

Wow.. Algorithms gave me this :D
  9. osten

Dogs are just bonus..
  10. osten

New album coming out next month...
  11. osten

Never More - Jem'Hadar
  12. osten

I guess I'm in a dark mood..
Back