Search results

1. E

Is EU Dying?

Hello to you all Let me start by saying that i am not one of those people who moan about everything just because i have lossed a bit of money in the game. This question is a serious concern of mine. I have been playing EU or when i started PE on and off for about 3 years and have invested many...
  2. E

Been Away- i.e Help!

Hi All I'll give you a little background first I'v been playing EU/PE for about 2 years so i'm not a noob i used to play everyday and invested alot of money and time in the game. However i stopped playing about 6 month ago due to other commitments. I'v decided to start playing again and things...
  3. E

Stamina. Whats it for?

Hi all I was just wondering why MA haven't implemented Stamina into the game and what it is for? I find it odd that they would have it in the game for so long and not do anything with it. Does anybody have any idea why it is not used, what it is or was intended for. Also i could ask the same...
  4. E

Soc land areas?

I know that during land grab events soc's get land areas to keep for a few months and everything but i was wondering about soc's buying land areas. If a soc wanted to buy a land area they would need to sort out the PED between themselves i think. But what about land ownership would it be...
  5. E

Unhappy about an advert

I just saw an advert on the wallsaying that some of the bio domes on CND are being "claimed" by uber players. the advert says not to waste your money going up there because they will kill you if you go into the domes. is this true or is it just a stupid advert and talking rubbish????
  6. E

Drones and Warrior

Hi all Just a quick question can any of you give me a good idea of where the majority of the drone and warriors are on Amethera at the moment? I know you can always find a few north of Port Atlantis and south of Ithaca(how ever you spell it) but those are only far and few between i want to...
  7. E

FAP's

I'v been looking at the FAP guide on this site to try and figure out what is the best for me however i'm confused.. Everybody seems to want a FAP 50 but i cant figure out why. I have a EMT Ek-2300 it's maximum healing potential is only 2 less than a fap50 but it heals twice as fast.. so you...
  8. E

CND hunting/mining???

Hi all I went up to CND today for the first time and noticed something strange.. Almost all of the people there seemed to me miners or crafters buying materials and almost no hunters at all. I was just wondering if there was something i should know? Like is CND no good for hunting so nobody...
  9. E

New Oxford "why"!!!

Somebody already said this in a previous thread but i thought it was so important it should be explored in more depth.. Why are ME building new cities like New Oxford when we have dead ones at the moment.. I have always though that it is a huge waste that a city the size of Hadesheim is empty...
  10. E

Vigilante V Ghost???

Hi everybody Sorry if this is a stupid question but! I always thought that Vigilante was a really good armour and much better than Ghost. But i have been reading some articles and found out that Ghost has better stats. Can somebody give me there opinions on Vigilante in comparison to Ghost. Am...
  11. E

Weapons

hi all i was looking at the auction and noticed that i saw very few weapons that were crafted. we all see the jester d1's and the daggers that anybody can craft but the A3 punishers and any decent rifles dont seem to be crafted where as you get loads of armour in the auction that is.. i was...
  12. E

Blueprint prices

Hi all I think i am right in saying that buying a blueprint with a high quality rating from the start will greatly reduces your losses when crafting items. But what is a fair price to be paid for these high quality blueprints as prices vary a lot.. For example i want a Jester D1 blueprint with...
  13. E

PE statistics

Hi everyone. I was just wondering. We all know that a lot of people play PE and certain times of the day are more crowded than others. But does anybody know of any statistics on the number of people regularly playing PE and if numbers are increasing.. I say this because in my opinion it would...
  14. E

Mining Co-Ordinates

Hi everyone i have recently started to get into mining as hunting seems to bore me more and more.. i understand most of the basics but not this writing down of co-ordinates. i understand that you record the position of deposits but how long is it usually untill the deposits are there again if...
  15. E

Body Sculpting

Hi all I have looked all over the forum and there is almost nothing on body sculpting! i am interested in getting into this trade and would like somebody to explain the basics of it please about the body sculpter,body fat and alike.. any help would be greately welcomed. thanks...
  16. E

Amethera

hi there everybody i apologise for this being a complete noob question. but! i keep on hearing about tresure island i know its in the centre of amethera but how do i get to amethera do i need to get a ticket on a ship???
  17. E

Sweat Prices..

Hi everybody i just wanted to get the opinion of people about the current price of sweat. only about a month ago it was going for about 2.0-2.2 now its as low as 1.5-1.6 what do you guys thin about this. Is this a temporary slump in the market and prices are going to go back up or will it stay...
  18. E

Fire Forge ARR 8000

Hey all looking for a little advice. I have been playing the game for a while now and have been hunting with a Marber Echo-Type Plasma Annihiliator. It is ok but the recharge rate is way to slow. I am looking to start hunting large mobs and robots and want a new rifle thats capable of doing...
Back