Search results

1. N

1k presses on Jester D-1 test

Im completely new on construction, meaning fresh start on skills ;) Going to do a 1k test run on Jester D-1 and see how it goes. 2k Iron ingots 2k Belkar ingots 1k Melchi crystals
  2. N

Some sort of mailing system?

Howdy! We live in this modern world. We got teleports to ease our traveling, we get revived by a hyper modern nano technology if we somehow trow a rock at a angry atrox. But i fail to see how we dont have some sort of "mailing system". For centuries we had the post office deliver packages. But...
  3. N

Svempa 60?

Howdy! I have been looking for a Svempa 60 for 3 days now. Never seen one in the AH. And now I have just completed searhing both the PA Mall and TP Mall. Did i find it? Nope, nada, znip... Does this gun excist at all? Yours truly Nazcoul
  4. N

Breer M2a & Breer M3a?

Just maxed the Breer M2a (L), and bought a M3a (L)... The damage raise from M2a -> M3a is 1? Is that all? It even had 1 less attacks per minute? And is the 2 more meters range gonna compensate for that? :confused: Is there something im missing? Or is really the M3a just a micro upgrade...
  5. N

Omegaton A101/A102 vs ?

Hello, been reading some about amplifiers. And see that over time the omegaton ampifiers who used to sell for TT + a couple of ped have risen to what i now see in the AH, Omegaton A101 is TT + about 110 PED... So my question is, what amplifiers can be compared to these amplifiers? i see...
  6. N

Help to draw a "logo"?

Hello I dont even know if this is the right place to post something like this :p But me and my friend like to hunt together, and over a couple of beer the other day we came to talk about how sweet i would be with some kind of "sign", or "logo". Neighter me or him can draw any good, even if...
  7. N

Connection lost to Entropia Universe.

I did some searching, bur could not really find a solution :scratch2: At first i had the problem that the log in screen was plain black, that i sorted our by running the app with administrator rights. Not im able to see the log in. So i type my log in name, and password. But i keep getting...
Back