Search results

1. D

Selling: Oxof t5.4

Due to no contact from the person who promised to buy this I put this back up for sale. Great PK/Hunting SIB weapon wish I didn't have to sell it. MaxDmg 268 with BBC DMG/SEC 83.71 with a A106 Tiers 93, 61, 67, 109, 48 +36500 +38500 BO PM me here with offers Cheers Del...
  2. D

Selling: amps

A101 A105 SOLD A106 SOLD BBC 90.24tt Beast SOLD Dante SOLD Make me an offer or see me in game Del
  3. D

Selling: Ml45 t3.4

Lets start a bid at 6k and see where it leads. SOLO I ofc reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time. Del
  4. D

What to hunt and when

One of the hardest parts of EU for me is choosing what to hunt and more importantly when to hunt it. I know many look at entropia life and try to see what is dropping on what mobs but does that work. ppl who follow these trends do you profit most of the time by doing this? Also what other...
  5. D

Tax at LG

As BAHQ who have dominated LG's for the last 18months or so, there has been a re-occurring problem that has had numerous support cases filed, at this point none have been answered with sufficient urgency or with any solution. When a soc takes a land the tax is distributed between all members of...
  6. D

A statement from Black Angels to all Soc's

This is a post for all concerned about Land Grab. Black Angels for the last year have held all the lands with our allied friends since we took the land from UU. We have crushed the world domination of CK. We have endured continued attacks from many quarters but BA has won the war. Over the...
  7. D

Congrats ex cons new owners of la8

GZ to ex cons from BA for taking land from CK One piece of land to go and CK world domination fails GG Del
  8. D

FYI: looking for a few good Desciples

Hi I have been in game about 5yrs, I am looking for a few good ppl to mentor. I fully understand the principles in all major professions within EU, and I am looking to share this knowledge with you. Please don’t make the same mistakes I have, I can tell you how to avoid the scams and...
  9. D

Well done BA Again

Well done BA a great defence of LA 14 tonight. I must also say thank you and well done to CK who showed the spirit of LG with no exploits and fought well. I would also like to thank all other socs who helped no matter what side they were on. Del
  10. D

Challange to ck from ba

After reading many many posts on the world domination thread about claims and counter claims from BA and CK the only true way to finish this and give braggin rights to one soc is for a semi organised challange. We put some independent ppl to view the event on buildings and mcr. We agree no mob...
  11. D

Congratz to BAHQ on removing UU from the LG holders list

Great to see BA at half strengh last night managing to keep 50% of soc in reserve. Under incredable resistance from UU who i want to say thank you for turning up BA crushed them as we promised we would do earlier in the week. Thank you to everyone who took part in a great LG nothing like 3...
  12. D

Selling: Colouring skills

K i got about 3100 colouring skils mv is about 16500% with a total of 5100ped would look at 15500% you can do the math on the save. ask any Black Angel to pm me in game. They are all on AU atm but if not sold i will pull out for you. Del
  13. D

Question: Is MA deliberatly tryying to ruin PVP?

Ok just to re-cap. PVP4 Was ruined as all pkers agree by letting vehicals into pvp without the possiblity to loot them. PVP4 Was ruined by allowing pvp resources outside pvp areas thus lowering MV and not makeing hunting/mining profitable. PVP in Land Grab was ruined by having 6/iish Land...
  14. D

Selling: merry mayhem arms

Selling Merry Meyhem 10 arms M MU is 6567 make me an offer Del
  15. D

Selling: shop

Hi selling shop in PA lvl 2 Its a Large shop with window and outside display. The item count is 100 in the shop and 10 out. Get off the televator at lvl 2 walk towards the other end its on the right after the auc. ty Del
  16. D

Selling: shop

Hi selling my shop in PA LVL 2 its a large shop with outside dispaly stand and shop front. would look at items/ped around the 15k mark. TY Del
  17. D

Selling: shop in PA

Selling my shop in PA lvl 2 its a L shop offers around 15k pls PM if your interested Del
  18. D

Selling: selling rare Reilly Boots BP UL

Hi im selling my Reilly Boots BP with a 76.7QR mv is 1900 look at 1750 TY Del
  19. D

Selling: Eon Gloves F UL

Selling Eon Gloves F UL .9 tier tt +5600 PM if your interested Del
  20. D

Selling: Eon gloves ul f

Sellin Eon gloves F UL Tier .9 Current mv is tt+5930 happy to take tt+5600 PM me if interested
  21. D

Selling: Eon glove F UL

Hi selling Eon gloves F UL tier .9 You can look at them at my shop PA LVL 2 Dels Delights I want MV for the gloves or as close as i can get to it. Laters Del
  22. D

Buying: Infiltrator FL

Im looking for full set of infiltrator FL I have gloves, helmet and shins looking for the rest PM me if you have bits to sell Del
  23. D

Selling: A-3 Justifier MKV UL

If your interested about this weapon pm me and we can chat about viewing and cost. The weapon is tier 1 Hof Hard Del
  24. D

Selling: Salamander full set F UL

If your interested in a full set of salamander F UL pm me and we can arrange for a view and chat about price. Hof Hard Del
  25. D

Selling: Salamander Helmet SGA F UL

Selling this very rare item tier 0.1 none sold in au ever If you want to see it its in my shop Dels Delights PA mall LVL 2 If you want to buy this item please PM me and we can chat about cost. Hof Hard Del
Back