Search results

1. T3h_plonker

FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

well looks liek my one got commited today. 2 callender months from 7th september ish. fair to say if you wanted money for christmass your too late.
  2. T3h_plonker

looks like if you want to take some money out for christmass your already to late unless you live in sweeden and had a bank card. these waiting times are too long and makes it hard to recomend the game to anyone. even if you are thinking well ahead . oh i might not have money in 40 busness days...
  3. T3h_plonker

it's because of peopel liek you who have 10 different withdraws going on that we are in this mess. just pile it up over a month and take it out then in one fat lump. this speeds up the process for everyone.
  4. T3h_plonker

Selling: SKILLS, rifle, anatomy, LWT, BLPWT, weapon handeling & full skinned gradivore outfit.

Skills : BLP weapon tech : 470 ped of implants selling at 925 % (4340 ped to buy all) Weapons handeling : 34.25 ped implants at 850 % (290 ped for all) Lazer weapon tech : 65 ped implants at 800% (520 ped for all) SOLD Anatomy : 282 ped of implants at 850 % (2400 ped for all) SOLD Rifle ...
  5. T3h_plonker

Selling: Eon Male UL full set Tier0.9 trade to Shadow

bice set bamping for you !!!
  6. T3h_plonker

Selling: 173ped esi - 880%

880 and no auction fee to blamethe price hike on it ? well if you cant sell it for that i'll have it for 810 %
  7. T3h_plonker

Selling: over 700 items + 150k skills

:yay: bamp :yay:
  8. T3h_plonker

Uber: 8333PED Kreltin With 1250PED ESI

gratz plz buy my centurion coat :P
  9. T3h_plonker

for great justice bamp !!
  10. T3h_plonker

oh and when i'm online i'll be at shinook jungle. if i'm not there i'm not online or i have gone to meet somone who wont come to me as people keep asking for the gremling + 230 vigi + 220 55 implant + 550 2c plates set + 14 6B plates set + 60 5D plates set + 100 ( best non L acid and...
  11. T3h_plonker

was in bed :P synch chips xiv = + 80 and the viii + 7 ped tp chip + 80 the magazine if oyu want you can give me your irl adress and i can send you the actual magazine aswell for an extra cost ( will have to find out what postage is) quite low bids. i think i can get 40 ped more for the...
  12. T3h_plonker

bumping mah threadz
  13. T3h_plonker

week sais + 510 month sais + 483 year + 600 odd tt is quite low(5.7 ped) tell ya what you can have it for 470 all in ( + 464.3) i'm at shinook right now
  14. T3h_plonker

1000% less than the going rate ? no i'm shure i can find a better offer thanks
  15. T3h_plonker

the animal skins ? great let me bundel them all up for you and i can due you a price. meet me up at shinook jungle if oyu can now :)
  16. T3h_plonker

MA vs. Veterans

atleast that should put more exitement into mining. i remeber how chuffed i was when i got my first strange signal.
  17. T3h_plonker

u trollin or are you going to show up ? fixed that. i had a bigget inbox when i was senior member... i had liek 400 + sent itemz i forgot to delete
  18. T3h_plonker

selling out... i'm at the storage in twins done
  19. T3h_plonker

ok... you shure you dont want any other wool ? sold otherwise meet you in twin peaks ?
  20. T3h_plonker

MA vs. Veterans

other thing is with so meany vets moaning about the state of the game ... well if i had just joined i'd GTFO after reading what some people post here.
  21. T3h_plonker

please leave your offer and the item number/descriton in a post here and if i liek your off i'll pm you and we can meet up all armours will be sold as sets aswell as the plates if anyone is after some skills i'm willing to sell. i perfer if you have your own chips as i dont have the cash to...
  22. T3h_plonker

MA vs. Veterans

i find it odd people associate the no beacons meaning MA/fpc/... whoever is incharge these days... only are after new players and retaining the old. shurely beacons are a fun social thing were even back in the day 9/10 were a loss but good fun. if you can get 12 people loosing money regularly...
Back