Search results

1. Goliat33

Lose 50k ped answer ma:

My advice is don't play no more...stay frozen in deep deep space...At least thats what i did...
  2. Goliat33

Can MA logs be bugged?

·Quote·Strash post(From before) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank YOU MA *not sure where to put this on the forum* but i hope MA reads First i will Say thank you ma. You guys Are doing as much as you can i understand that. I...
  3. Goliat33

Post your current goals

TOR is The Star Wars "The Old Republic(TOR)" and Yes I am "in" ToR as well....So I guess my plans are simmilar for folowing year.... considering Eu I will keep it update and read this forum from time to time...
  4. Goliat33

The Future of the Future

2 little 2 late......Star Wars Is getting out in 2 month that will be the last nail in the Eu Coffin...
  5. Goliat33

The New CEO of MindArk, His thinking and Visions for EU!

So they doing same thing all over again....No,no,no....They lost the trust no matter what they do, only way they can maybe regain ppl. in EU is to sell EU platform to some serious company with diffrent perspective of view on this game...As some ppl. said :"you stole first time cool thats maybe...
  6. Goliat33

my clientloader has run away?!

Ok This is what you need 2 do: press Ctrl/alt/tab and "Kill" client loader in your process first after that you will be able 2 start your client loader Many ppl. have same issue ...G/L
  7. Goliat33

The Problems MA is Facing Now

There is so many, many reasons They did it Wrong...But if you ask me ,the main reason I am not playing EU atm is that I lost the trust in this Game...MA was laying so much in their greed for money so their screw many ppl. who invest in this game and that happend not just once but over &...
  8. Goliat33

Mayan Matrix

Enjoy.......And open your mind before you watch pls.: Subtitle:Serbo-Croatian
  9. Goliat33

Evolution of consciousness.....

:wise: Srry about that.......Thx
  10. Goliat33

Evolution of consciousness.....

I don't know whay i am doing this but somehow I always like opinions of this communitty,So this short movie will wake up some feelings in many of you to open the mind for new Evolution of consciousness.... It's not much about the Entropia but our Life's in general...This version have...
  11. Goliat33

Support Smoking Crack? Told to contact Hanne?

I belive that we paying for that CRACK...
  12. Goliat33

Frozen Dreams.........

Thx guys....For some of you who ask for first part here it is:
  13. Goliat33

Question: How will new finders affect economy?

Ahhh...Marco Said.....That is so common this days isn't?
  14. Goliat33

When Virtual becomes Reality

ahh Dreams...I have one and this one I can share with you Entropians....
  15. Goliat33

Front page news over a month old

Holly Shit I was thinking that I will never Agree with you Wizzszz.....Guess I was wrong....And Hanne get well soon get back 2 your job so we can freely start 2 spit on you in this forum... Seems a bit wrong 2 talk bad with sick pearson....hmm if you not lying 2 this community about your...
  16. Goliat33

Frozen Dreams.........

Ty....Ohh yeah I do have plenty of free time even I don't playing EU I am playing some other games atm(guess I will be a kid all my life)still I could not resist to make a second part of my "Frozen" saga..Glad that I can give at least some of you guys a bit of joy&fun...Salute 2 all
  17. Goliat33

News Alert: Prisoner has escaped imprisonment and may be on Calypso!

There is no Prison on Rocktropia LoL but acctually that all planet it's just a Madhouse so....who ever escape from there can spread that sicknesss...:yay:
  18. Goliat33

Frozen Dreams.........

ty m8 i am glad that you have a fun....
  19. Goliat33

Frozen Dreams.........

Hi guys the whole month have been passed and I am still Frozen in Deep Space,maybe because i am bored I make this video that I want to share with my community,hope you will like it...farewell my friends and I wish you sweet dreams.... video link here: http://euminers.webs.com/index.htm or here:
  20. Goliat33

Frozen Dreams....

Dear Entropians the whole month has past and I am still Frozen Deep in dark space maybe because i am bored i make again short movie...hope you guys will like it....farewell my friends...
  21. Goliat33

Lying, Scaming,Thieving Pieces of whatever

All of this and much more are the resons why the ppl. Leaving this Sinking ship......
  22. Goliat33

Rate the Moderator JohnCapital

I am the one who was banned twice from this forum.....First time for a good Black-Humor joke and second time I guess I wanted 2 be banned...And I can say Mod. you could be better for sure but you doing a good job so far...
  23. Goliat33

Goodbye Entropians...Goliat singing off...

Thx alot my Friend....Frustration level in my blood is still 2 high so I am going 2 keep it Frozen for a while,sure I am still part of this comunity and I will always visit this forum and make my comments on certain treads......
  24. Goliat33

What did SEE actually pay 6 million dollars for?

Totaly agree...Let me try 2 explain how do I see this..... MA first gives extremly High bonuses during 2-3 years to certain ppl. who after that guess what open New Company SDS and then they pay back money to MA....Is this should be calling legal money loundering not sure but all case just Stinks...
  25. Goliat33

Its not you, its me.. ok.. it is you

Stay in hibernation my friend.....It's look this is the only way agains Evil...I am with you...I froze myself
Back