1. Huskie

Selling: Old UL TT items, Explosive weaponry skills

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
  2. Huskie

3. Huskie

Explosive Weaponry Tech skills sold, Support Weapon Systems still available!
  4. Huskie

Buying: Hermetic Ring, Perfected

Offering +250 and a S.I. Scorpion or S.I. Flamethrower (or +300 pure PED).
  5. Huskie

6. Huskie

7. Huskie

Bump for updated stock. :bump:
  8. Huskie

9. Huskie

10. Huskie

Bump for updated stock. :bump:
  11. Huskie

12. Huskie

13. Huskie

Bump for lower prices! :bump:
  14. Huskie

15. Huskie

Still selling.
  16. Huskie

Selling the following old TT UL items: S.I. Scorpion - +100 SOLD S.I. Flamethrower - SOLD Herman Cap-R - +30 SOLD Omegaton M2100 - +25 SOLD Sollomate Opalo - +20 Herb Box - +5 SOLD S.I. HEART - +25 (1 unit left) Also selling Support Weapon Systems at 1750%.
  17. Huskie

Buying: Adj. EWE EP-41 and EMT EK-2350

Hello, I'd like to buy the following items: Adj. EWE EP-41 - +2300 EMT EK-2350 - +25 PED (Found 4, not sure if enough for upgrading to mod, if not might need one more) If you have an UL pistol that goes well with Omegaton A105 amp, I might be interested, as long as its more or less in this...
  18. Huskie

Loot-Theory Debunk Thread

Not the case, if you ever used explosives to hunt, killed lots of mobs simultaneously and got wildly varying loot from each (also simultaneously, if you use a loot pill), which happens all the time.
  19. Huskie

I think that would be not only very difficulty to code and control (so it doesn't give out more than MA can handle), it would also be absurdly heavy on server load. Also would make it super complicated to process team/shared loots.
  20. Huskie

MA has already stated there is no such thing as loot pools. That being said, it is also undeniable that they do have a system in place to limit loot distribution and available item drops. As for Longtooths globalling, it is just because they cost so much per kill, that even low multipliers...
  21. Huskie

Help: Need recommendation for weapon/amp

I'd say you're hunting waaaaay too big for your skills, setup and, most likely, budget. Stick to things you can hunt naked and without having to heal between less than every 5 kills. I am level 55 and wouldn't touch LT young myself, without an eco ~75 DPS setup and a five digit PED budget for...
  22. Huskie

Interesting. Care to elaborate on how you found a way of testing that? :)
  23. Huskie

Ah, yes, I forgot about that. It's been a long time. Yes, indeed. But I feel there would be no need to actually have those numbers displayed behind the mob's name, otherwise you'd see those numbers on everything, including terrain features like trees and the like, which was not the case. But...
  24. Huskie

My theory is a little bit different: the algorithm that determines loot is more on the simplistic side, however loot is not determined upon the act of looting, but rather assigned to each mob on being spawned. Maybe just the multiplier, or maybe the exact contents, I don't know, it's mostly...
  25. Huskie

Question: How to make money?

I'm wary of disclosing it in any details, both in public and in private, as it would directly hurt my success, but there are other guaranteed ways to make decent PED. It requires some initial bankroll (nothing unachievable for non-depositors, although, as with anything else, the more the...
Back