Search results

1. Huskie

Buying: Hermetic Ring, Perfected

Offering +250 and a S.I. Scorpion or S.I. Flamethrower (or +300 pure PED).
  2. Huskie

Selling: Old UL TT items, Explosive weaponry skills

Selling the following old TT UL items: S.I. Scorpion - +100 SOLD S.I. Flamethrower - SOLD Herman Cap-R - +30 SOLD Omegaton M2100 - +25 SOLD Sollomate Opalo - +20 Herb Box - +5 SOLD S.I. HEART - +25 (1 unit left) Also selling Support Weapon Systems at 1750%.
  3. Huskie

Buying: Adj. EWE EP-41 and EMT EK-2350

Hello, I'd like to buy the following items: Adj. EWE EP-41 - +2300 EMT EK-2350 - +25 PED (Found 4, not sure if enough for upgrading to mod, if not might need one more) If you have an UL pistol that goes well with Omegaton A105 amp, I might be interested, as long as its more or less in this...
  4. Huskie

Old fossil looking for soc

Hey, all So I've been back to EU for about a week now and would like to join a soc. I've been in a couple in my time, but almost nobody from those seems to be active anymore. About me: Been playing EU on and off since 2005, got 130+k skills and rising quickly, if that's a requirement. Very...
  5. Huskie

Back to EU after a couple years' hiatus

Hey, all you sexy people I took a break from EU a couple years ago, but got that tingling urge to kill or explode things and hope for something sweet in the loot window again, lately (a guy can dream, right?), so I'm dusting off my old avatar, if it still hasn't been purged due to inactivity...
  6. Huskie

HUD Opacity

I may be mistaken, but I have a vague memory of EU having a HUD opacity slider somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. No such thing in the options menu in any of the tabs. Alternatively, if I am actually imagining things and there is no such slider anywhere in the game, does anybody know if...
  7. Huskie

Could anybody help me make a spreadsheet?

I'm a complete noob with Excel. After every hunting run I do, I manually register my new skill levels for every single skill that changed on a notepad file, go to skill calc tool on wiki and calculate one by one how much TT skillgain I got in each skill, then add it all up and calculate the...
  8. Huskie

Looking for an active soc that can fill me in

Hey guys, after over 1 year of failed update downloads, my game suddenly decided to manage to download those last #@¨%$@#*$ 30kB that have kept me from playing EU for all this time. So, I'm back in-game, have no clue what I was doing last, my soc kicked me for inactivity, the game has changed a...
  9. Huskie

Question: Game download not working AGAIN

So, I've read that others also had this issue in this VU, that CL would get stuck downloading, size of downloaded file grows over time, DL speed shows ridiculous speeds, and the progress bar doesn't move at all. So, I'd like to know how many others are having this problem, or if anybody who got...
  10. Huskie

Selling: Tiering HoFs! With Stealth (M, L)

Selling this beauty. Most parts have high TIR and are the highest tiered parts in-game, so far, and the set still has 78% TT left, so there's plenty of tiering HoFs to be had! Same stats as Martial and, in my opinion, which I respect, looks a LOT cooler, too. Here are each parts tiers and TIRs...
  11. Huskie

Info: New PCF moderator

Hello, As you all must be aware of by now, JohnCapital has been banned from PCF for violating rule 2.16 by creating this thread. Thus a new opening for a moderator has been opened and I have been appointed by the responsible parties to be his substitute while he ponders the errors of his ways...
  12. Huskie

Selling: Entry level armor sets/longblades, mid-level Mining Finders/Excavators

ARMOR Goblin (M) Full set SB: TT+1 BO: TT+10 Pixie (M) Full set SB: TT+1 BO: TT+5 (SOLD) Kobold (M) All but feet SB: TT+1 BO: TT+14 SGA Shogun Foot-Guards (M) 6 units SB: TT+10 (a piece) or TT+50 (for all 6) BO: TT+15 (a piece) or TT+75 (for all 6) WEAPONS RepEdge Battle Axe 2x0 12 units...
  13. Huskie

How about a server reset?

I mean, seriously, whole day today every second or third shot my weapon's reload gets stuck for several seconds, or looting takes a while, kind of like during those 15 minutes of server backup times except the whole day. At first I thought it was just me, so I reset the modem, connection...
  14. Huskie

Buying: Omegaton M2201 Pistol(s), UL SIB Shortblades

As per title. I prefer lower level UL SIB shortblades for the time being.
  15. Huskie

Selling: (L) items of different kinds below MV!

Here's a few nice deals for anybody, whether you wish to use these items yourself or resell them later individually for a few extra PED! Bidding will end after 3 days of first bid placed for each different item. If auction winner is located in a different planet, he will either have to come to...
  16. Huskie

Bad food habits: any suggestions?

Hey, all. I've just been wondering if anybody has had or knows people with similar problems and perhaps how they overcame it. Here's my situation: About six years ago, I decided I'd stop eating farm animals' meat (cows, chicken and pigs), but still ate eggs, dairy and fish for proteins. Even...
  17. Huskie

Looking for an active soc

Hi, everyone As some of you may know, I've been away for over a year now, and upon logging into entropia I sadly learned my society is no longer as active as it used to be, so I'm not really able to pester them with all my questions. I'm sad to make this decision, because they're all very nice...
  18. Huskie

Is there a way to know my avatar's total skills without logging in

Hello, everyone The question is in the title. If anyone's curious as to why I'm asking this here's why: Sadly I still cannot log into Entropia after over a year, and I have made an ultimatum to support, who have been acting extremely unprofessionally despite me treating them well and giving...
  19. Huskie

Help: Nearly a year gone by and I STILL can't install this crap...

Ok, it's been nearly a whole year since my client loader has decided to be a wanker and simply fail to download some really seemingly random tiny files halfway during updates. I have tried everything: deleting EVERY trace of EU from my computer including registry entries, deleting the...
  20. Huskie

Question: How to rid any and every trace of EU from my computer?

Hi all, So I have this really weird problem when downloading new updates that my download will get stuck on a really tiny seemingly random file, and will simply make no progress at all, no matter how long I leave it running, how often I restart the client, or delete some random stuff to force...
  21. Huskie

Drunk singing competition (with prizes)!

Ok, so I kinda stumbled upon this song on my desktop, don't ask me what posessed me to actually have it in there to begin with, but here it is (no worries, it's not a rickroll) : So, I was thinking of making a competition: whoever posts the funniest video of themselves covering or making a...
  22. Huskie

Auction creation options/functionality

Hi, here are some improvements I'd very much like seen implemented to the current auction system: Allow the setting of PECs on SB. Additional bids would still respect the minimum bid increments. This would greatly help in auctioning items with lower MU and/or lower TT value. Allow the setting...
  23. Huskie

Selling: Assorted Next Island crystals

Hi, selling around 40 different crystal types from NI of varying rarity (some don't even have a market history yet) and quantity. There's too many different ones to write them all here, so if interested, feel free to inquire about a certain type. Alternatively an in-game meeting may be arranged...
  24. Huskie

Has anybody looted any items at all lately?

As per title. Nobody in my soc has had items with condition bars in their loot today (at least last few hours), no matter how trivial, only stackables. Anybody get any items from hunting lately? I'm thinking MA hit the panic button for loot what with everything going on atm. Edit: nvm, soc...
  25. Huskie

FYI: Impressed, upset and a extremely baffled by this

So, upon browsing auction while bored I stumbled upon this weapon JUELZ MIC-Killa SB-ULTRA, got curious and decided to check stats out: So, as all you you may have noticed it is a crafted weapon with godly stats which takes barely no skills to reach SIB and max out. From...
Back