Search results

1. bran

Question: Ahhhh the good old days

I didnt find any of my own anymore but this is one of my favorite surviving mining pictures from back in the day. My friend & old socmate Zed Zardoz got an ath around 40k and i went and decorated it with some spare change :P
  2. bran

Corrosive attack Nanochip III

what are these things worth ? unlimited ofcourse fyi , there have been 2 sales at tt+490 so far
  3. bran

Selling: Custom Jarhead set (M) + Herman RAW - 101 tier 3

ill offer +800 for the raw-101
  4. bran

Info: Carpet Bombing Tactics: Area Coverage vs Overlap

You sound very convinced but have you actually tried this ? and what were your results ? And besides what im really after is not overall increase in return as sure thats impossible to really change, but what i wanna see is if either technique has higher global rate, as this might be interesting...
  5. bran

Yes probably, but can you back up that statement? I'd like to see some data which atleast points in the direction of there being no difference in global rate between a high area coverage and essentially random bombing
  6. bran

ups double post, delete this one :P
  7. bran

Greetings mining community, Im sure every miner is familiar with the concept of carpet bombing. One might argue that it is a better way of mining compared to just dropping bombs random or in a line as you are more likely to find 'the good hit' in your target area. I have only returned to eu a...
  8. bran

Greetings mining community, Im sure every miner is familiar with the concept of carpet bombing. One might argue that it is a better way of mining compared to just dropping bombs random or in a line as you are more likely to find 'the good hit' in your target area. I have only returned to eu a...
  9. bran

Achievement: A "Staged" Global

congratulations, achievement unlocked :P
  10. bran

Question: Poking Holes (Possibily)

True however, you have to see where this game has come from, its like 7-8 years old now, shortcuts might have been made back in the day considering that coding takes up lots of time & money, what I was essentially suggesting is that the mining system could be a slight modification of the...
  11. bran

Question: Poking Holes (Possibily)

It makes sense that they would use a relatively simple mathemathical technique based on position,time, etc, however, query time appears a bit long (i.e. time between drop & hit/no hit ), which actually makes the guy with the submerged "mob" theory atleast plausible, as it would present an...
  12. bran

check uw inbox :P

check uw inbox :P
  13. bran

EU has lost its magic for me

and damn expensive, damn a feffoid's on my back,there goes another 5 ped ammo
  14. bran

Atrox Mission and 100k skills!

ending up ahead, very impressive, gratz
  15. bran

Define Epic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM epic
  16. bran

Double Standard

wait what ? and btw its ["url"]xxx["/url"] to make an url (drop the " " )
  17. bran

Selling: Atrox Cognac coat & Matching Beret

bump, if theres no offers tomorrow its going in the auction
  18. bran

bump bump bump
  19. bran

Uber: Proteron Tooth

has anyone really been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like ?
  20. bran

You have 5k PEDs...

ul sib weapon ?
  21. bran

mornin' bump where are all you atrox lovers
  22. bran

bump just a few days left
  23. bran

tt+10, like any regular berret i guess, no really just give a price you think is fair and i'll probably agree
  24. bran

Ofcourse they can be sold seperatly, I know the title says matching, but I only meant that in a way of matching textures. anyway get some offers in this thread :), and no other atrox skinned clothes available, I do know a guy with an atrox skinned master coat that might be up for sale soon though.
  25. bran

have a bid of +200 for the coat, selling in 7 days if nothing else comes up
Back