Search results

1. G

Where did my Calypso land deeds go?

Its not personal. It's just I asked this question in game and not one person gave a shit. I got one response to look at the forum. Other than that, nobody gave a shit or completly ignored.
  2. G

simple things go a long way, just fucking email me when you take my assets out of my inventory
  3. G

I'm old, this game is still in my heart but the community ingame sucks
  4. G

Thanks, this is what I needed. I get emails when I don't loging for a long time, but I can't get an important update email like this?
  5. G

I used to have a decent amount of Calypso land deeds but they are gone. II just need an explanation. I definitely can't get it in game because people don't care.
  6. G

Finally attempting a withdrawal

shouldn't have to
  7. G

No payment, no response

it s a joke, can't get your money back at all. I would hope every single player here would speak up for me, but maybe they know.
  8. G

No payment, no response

I don't, thats the joke
  9. G

No payment, no response

I need a response from the team. I own Calypso
  10. G

Just know. I have been here since 2005. I requested a small withdrawal in February of this year and got denied. Why? No idea
  11. G

No payment, no response

I've been here since 2005, never attempted a withdrawal. I tried early this year for a measly 300 bucks. Didn't get it. No communication from the team, I just didn't get it, peds back in my account. If I have no response from the team, I will be giving out every single piece of my equipment...
  12. G

@MindArk|LiveSupportHeimdall it would be great if you could chime in
  13. G

Just want to update this. My withdrawal didn't go through, I have my peds back in my account and my transaction history is zero. I dunno. I have been a part of this community and game since its infancy and couldn't get a lousy 300 dollars back as a trial.
  14. G

nah, nothing yet. Just pending and no other communication yet.
  15. G

Just an update, still waiting
  16. G

Think i've been here since 2005. I officially attempted my first withdrawal about a month ago for few hundred bucks just to see if it will succeed. I finally realized I should try to get money out before you put more in :)
  17. G

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Come on Sweden
  18. G

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

i just want to vouch for the strong character and man of his word. That is John Black Knight. I invested in the service years ago and it was always top notch. Times have changed for both of us and he went out of his way to return my PED required. This is not only a great quality, but a...
  19. G

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

I'd prefer to keep the services. All I need is predictability of service. I fully understand your life change issues and also game change issues. Daily flights are maybe not needed anymore? Not sure from your perspective. I'd be completely fine with a less regular scheduled flights, but...
  20. G

You can find the details here http://www.titans-of-space.de/investors.shtml Basically at the time, invest 3500 ped and you can free travel as much as you want. It was awesome for several years. The contract is I can ask for my peds back, and I am.
  21. G

Agree with this. Any chance we can get a guaranteed day? At least a few times a month when we know warps would be available? I understand life changes, I understand being upset with MA for lack of space development, but I need you to also understand that I paid for investor crew very early...
  22. G

Face to face with the President of Virtual Reality - Eurogamer.net

ND addressed this in the article with this quote: "You may have to use their avatar creation system but all of the skills, everything you've developed, is inside your wallet because it's yours - it doesn't belong to World of Warcraft." It would be up to the developers on how much data they...
  23. G

Great news! I apologize if I rushed to judgement, just wanted to know for sure when things were coming back. You have always provided the best of service and have always been appreciative of it. Thanks!
  24. G

I understand completely, I really do. I just need to know if this service is going to continue, if there is an estimated time back. The one you gave me the last time was months ago, makes me feel like it's not coming back.
Back