2. DoomEvilLegion

Hi honey:) how are you? hugs

Hi honey:) how are you? hugs
  3. DoomEvilLegion

And the story behind Rocktropia?

Hahaha Good one:laugh::laugh:
  4. DoomEvilLegion

No More excuses MA !

Fraps Or use fraps for screenshots, been using it for years;) very good utility to show FPS and record game video also:rolleyes:
  5. DoomEvilLegion

No More excuses MA !

Yes, nice system...but u wrote a typo;) your cpu is not running at 2.66 Mhz...its running at 2.66 Ghz:D and i dont think its 8 core either, core i7 is quad core:yay:
  6. DoomEvilLegion

Info: Will EU run on a ZOTAC MAG Netop?

Thnx for all the info from everyone:yay:, 25 fps is okay i guess:)...but its good to know if ever buy a super small secondary desktop:cool: Best regards / Doom
  7. DoomEvilLegion

Info: Will EU run on a ZOTAC MAG Netop?

Hello, been quite some time since my last post on EF:)...but to my question: I just found out about this cool and very little netop PC, but i was wondering if it at least can run Entropia on low settings?! I dont ask for more, i know all about the limitations of the Atom CPUs, but with nvidia...
  8. DoomEvilLegion

Hi cutie:) how are you? *hugs*

Hi cutie:) how are you? *hugs*
  9. DoomEvilLegion

Info: New Society for newcomers!

thnx mate:):yay:
  10. DoomEvilLegion

Info: New Society for newcomers!

Hi all! Society name is: Ice Cold Apply Today!=) Cya and gl / Doom
  11. DoomEvilLegion

Killer lag near server border

hmm, i have had the same issue also, very annoying and frustrating:( A relog of the game helped me to, it must be a coding bug like memory leak etc.
  12. DoomEvilLegion

Info: Coolest bug on planet calypso

Hahaha awesome bug! now you got some air skills;):yay:
  13. DoomEvilLegion

Help: Weird GFX behaviour!

Well...the positive is that its not only my computer then, the negative is that alot of you have the same issue:( I wish MA fix this as soon as possible in a future patch
  14. DoomEvilLegion

Help: Weird GFX behaviour!

Hi, i was playing last night and my FPS went down from good (60+ FPS) to really slow (20+ FPS), i dont know why this happend. I am curently running Planet Calypso in window mode because when i tried to log of the game, it froze and i could only hard reset my PC to be able to get back to...
  15. DoomEvilLegion

Info: "Side by side" is still here....

Just Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Hi mate :) Just Install: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=766a6af7-ec73-40ff-b072-9112bab119c2 After that it should work (again):yay:
  16. DoomEvilLegion

Info: Free Opalo giveaway for the Hill Climbing n00b!

It WAS not a joke That should be the right cords...i guess someone allready took the opalo or beat u to it, congrats to the avatar who found it!:yay:
  17. DoomEvilLegion

Info: Free Opalo giveaway for the Hill Climbing n00b!

Hi all!, I just want to let you know that im giving away my opalo to the first newcomer who finds it!:yay: all you have to do is learn some Hill Climbing skills:wtg: It is just outside Twin Peaks...
Back