Search results

1. Kamarkos Danix

Question: Did you ever fall asleep while hunting ?

I understand and i respect why hunting in EU can be sleepy. If it was like a FPS like Dish-Counter or Call of Dull or Max Pain (yes, they're puns or real games' names) it wouldn't be sleepy :)
  2. Kamarkos Danix

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Hmm, how do i rep in this thread ? :scratch2:
  3. Kamarkos Danix

Well, with our EFD and rep system gone, what what will we do ?? :rolleyes: EDIT:hmm, it looks rep system still exists, not fully implemented and FD (Forum Dollars ofc :) ) will return.
  4. Kamarkos Danix

Info: Bringing 2gether the Social Platform!

we have the Second L... Game to think of that :P
  5. Kamarkos Danix

Speech recognition ROCKS

I guess she's right, cause keyboarding is a bit more confortable to everyone than talking out loud :laugh:
  6. Kamarkos Danix

Speech recognition ROCKS

Hello community. Today I've been trying to use windows 7's speech recognition, and as I have to say it sometimes funny to use it, but it's sometimes a bitch, man, it doesn't even have bitch on its dictionary (in the second word, it recognized the word) . What's do you guys think about this...
  7. Kamarkos Danix

RockTropia?

Free travel for a month wouldn't hurt anyone :) It actually might incentivate players to explore the planet and hunt/mine there, generating more revenue to MA/ND (when i say Free, it can be very cheap, max 20 PED)
  8. Kamarkos Danix

:lolup: fly attempt = WIN
  9. Kamarkos Danix

That's the best hand in poker :laugh: P.S. Can i now buy shares ? I was out for a long time
  10. Kamarkos Danix

BREAKING NEWS: Robots outsmarted trigger happy fools!

lol, just like kids fighting for a lifetime supply of candy. (still worthy :) )
  11. Kamarkos Danix

Mobs in MS Paint

Here's mine Click to enlarge Windows 7's MS Paint is sweet
  12. Combibo Ms Paint Drawing

Combibo Ms Paint Drawing

13. Kamarkos Danix

I found a car!

nice picture :) Too bad in Portugal there can be only two letters (and two numbers) in a license plate in the last 40 or 50 years with alternate positioning :( (at least i spotted some cars saying TT, CP, etc :laugh: )
  14. Kamarkos Danix

FYI: Unit RX 471: Next VU will contain love!

how about the love of ditribuing free PED :dunno: ? (if money is everything to someone, then it will not be shared :( ) :rofl: jk
  15. Kamarkos Danix

Latest Buzz (27th August)

Love ?. hmmm :dunno: What type of love will it be ? à lá second-life love style (:silly2:) or a ... i mean, the most powerful warhead ever built to a colony that can be used privatly ? hmmm :dunno: P.S. there's also the Ministry of Love from the George Orwell's fiction.
  16. Kamarkos Danix

The Ethnography of Entropia

try to check the male/female avatar ratio then :laugh: suprising :)
  17. Kamarkos Danix

The Ethnography of Entropia

I guess it will more helpfull to you if you use a online survey system. If you want to effectivly connect all data. http://www.google.com/search?hl=pt-BR&q=Create+your+survey&meta=
  18. Kamarkos Danix

Very hard and discutable question!!!

Services are always profitable if you do it the right way and if you have patience :wtg:
  19. Kamarkos Danix

man, i respect your decision and i hope everything sorts you well :) And good luck :yay: (post in the forums now and then ;P)
  20. Kamarkos Danix

Very hard and discutable question!!!

The awnser is simple. You can profit from hunting. But you don't always profit from hunting.
  21. Kamarkos Danix

Mobile Goldcard App

Mindark could use a system similar to which is used by paypal. which it doesnt' have a card, only a "reader", and the "reader" has already the "card" already inside. (i.e., it's a little device with a screen that displays a code and a button) You can search for yourself this security device...
  22. Kamarkos Danix

World Cup 2010 thread

that was a joke :D ORLY, what world cup ? if it's rugby then the lobos (portugal) can do it :naughty:
  23. Kamarkos Danix

World Cup 2010 thread

Gratz to spain, i hope they do well in their journey. about portugal... :( meh... maybe next year :D
  24. Kamarkos Danix

World Cup 2010 thread

and don't forget EURO 2004 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBIit_X8Zk
  25. Kamarkos Danix

World Cup 2010 thread

the portugal brazil was today, well. 0-0 but who cares. Portugal is in !:D
Back