1. madman

new group hunting society

--------------
  2. madman

Azzah's 20,942 Mulmun Overseer Uber!

woohoo awesome work azzah .
  3. madman

Info: Does the lc-300 still drop

Hi after a 6 month break for various reasons i was wondering if the ewe lc-300 L still drops, i see the 340 L and the 200 L on auction, anyone looted one recently
  4. madman

Selling: Calytrek cr spirit mk 1 Teir 6.1

monday morning bump
  5. madman

morning bump, 2-3 few intrested pms but peds only no trades sry
  6. madman

selling this amazing gun due for a gun upgrade tier 6.1 remaining tiers 121 , 107 , 83 , 127 Take out proteron young, slice through rext peds only Open to serious offers pm here ill get back as soon as i can
  7. madman

Discovery: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

very nice loot :) , nbk having alot of decent drops and hofs lately keep up the hard work
  8. madman

looking for screenshots of F avatars in full armor w/ matching coats

if kobar gets there wish with some pics you might soon see it menace
  9. madman

Info: NATURAL BORN KILLERS recruiting now

bump still looking for new players, now we have a dedicated mumbler live chat channel ty HaTak for setting this up
  10. madman

HoF: 14019 Melchi Water

very nice loot , :)
  11. madman

what should i craft for complete novice,

I am looking for a BP too skill up on, i have 0 crafting clicks under my belt and want too eventualy craft weapon damage enhancers in time, what should i start crafting, i currently hunt 1k peds ammo on evade mobs of all types so have alot of oils every day, so looking for a BP that skills me...
  12. madman

Have you had a bigger hunting hof then me?

had a 12k trooper years ago then after a long break started playing again and hit a 10k feffoid earlier this year, had some ul items too so i cant moan when others who play as hard and on way bigger mobs dont get good loots
  13. madman

Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Unlimited

10k hof and that beast is mine , what did you loot that one on ?
  14. madman

Uber: 1st Hunting Uber!

haha i bet all the people grinding this mob for months wont gratz you :D well done you gota be in it too win it well done
  15. madman

your application just came though, welcome to the soc
  16. madman

Achievement: Proteron Mission completed

wow thats alot of hp dead , wish i had a bigger gun too waste peds on them too, ah well mabey some day, huge gratz for a long grind
  17. madman

Natural Born Killers is a soc with 4 sister soc , We are the top tier of this group and range from lvl 50 up too lvl 84 (HIT) hunter lvls but we do except lower as long as 150k skills still apply, we doo crafting and mining and and bost some very intelligent players. The members of our soc are...
  18. madman

Question: where are the longtooth at

as title says where are the longtooth at right now plz
  19. madman

Info: What size of amp can i use with my gun ?

I was looking too upgrade my amp but was wondering about the 50% limit with enhancers, Does the 50% dam min include the enhancers on a weapon or is it the flat rate of the gun , E.G my gun does 62 dam with no enhancers or amps, and does 82 dam with enhancers, so can i use a evil amp or can i...
  20. madman

ATH: Evis got a spirit

got one last week, they are fantastic guns gz
  21. madman

Uber: tower 42k alicenies

wow thats a nice one, gz
  22. madman

Long wait between UL guns

yes was a kingfisher young ty all
  23. madman

Long wait between UL guns

looted a strikehammer about 6-7 years ago, and now i finaly looted a UL gun again, ty ll for in game gz and offers but this is not for sale YET :)
  24. calytech gun

calytech gun

25. madman

Uber: 1.6k phasm

nice loot you got there well done :)
Back