Search results

1. A

Buying: Nemesis (M) parts!

Hi! I'm looking for Nemesis (M) parts, except Shins. Don't want thights atm caus it costs to much for me atm :)
  2. A

Betting?

Does anyone know if betting ingame is against the law? :scratch2:
  3. A

Ambulimax hunting log!

Heya! :) Gonna make a ambulimax hunting log, to keep track or my profit/loss and see if luck gets better when you got one of these(heard it does :yay:). Gonna set some goals up(not only for the ambu's): Looting a DOA ( ) Getting a Uber (x) Getting a 10k+ ( ) Full nemesis...
  4. A

Buying: Nemesis (M) parts

Buying nemesis (M) parts, post here what part u got and how much u want for it. :yay:
  5. A

Question: Evade

I've been thinking about chipping in some evade. As i evade more, my armor decay wont be as high, as i dont get hit that often, i dont have to fap as much, less fap decay. And if i dont have to fap as much, i can shoot and save both ammo and weapon decay on regen mobs. Am i right or totally...
  6. A

Uber: Oily ambu young

Got this like 2 hours ago, when i saw the swirls i thought, just another global, when i checked what items i got i looked at the chat. And i saw that it was a uber :) Lets see if this works: Click to enlarge
  7. A

Question: Maturitys

Does the maturitys of a mob drop the same items? Atrox drop angel arms if i remember correct, can young drop them too, or is it only like AOA and higher or something?
  8. A

Question: Ranged damage skill?

I want to improve my Ranged laser (dmg) lvl. Atm I'm about 12.3, and i want to improve to around 13.5, i tried with inflict ranged damage but didnt move that much, i tried with alittle anatomy as a guide on this section said would help, if i didnt missunderstand it. But it didnt move at all...
  9. A

Question: What would you do

What would you do if you found a 300k ped ATH? :) both reaction and what to do with the cash :yay:
  10. A

Question: Mining blogs?

Where have all the mining blogs gone? Was fun to read them imo. :)
  11. A

Question: Chipping out, please help

I'm gonna chip out my rifle skill, i got 1956 atm. How big ESI do i need to buy to get it all in there? And how much skills will the ESI take, as i remember something about that u dont get all ur skill on it.
  12. A

Selling: Full shogun (M) + 2b plates

Selling full shogun set (M) TT+ 23 ped! Also selling 7 x 2b plates TT+ 1.7 ped each, or 10.5 for all.
  13. A

Discovery: Sollomate Kangoo, SGA Edition

Got this like 5 mins ago, not the best SGA item u can get, but i'm still very happy! Does anyone know the eco on it, as im going to sell? Abit big but yeye :D
Back