Search results

1. Fronske

Card Games Survey

I will PM you the details
  2. Fronske

Card Games Survey

I recently started a game similar to heartstone but with NFT's. Won a $10k card just the other day
  3. Fronske

Buying: Daudaormur fangs

I'm trying to make the armor. Aiming for a mod set but I'm not in a hurry.
  4. Fronske

Up up up up
  5. Fronske

I'm constantly buying all kinds of Daudaormur Fangs. PM here or contact me ingame Frank Fronske VDBank
  6. Fronske

Price Check Merry Mayhem plate

It's a single plate. I believe they released 7 parts at the time
  7. Fronske

Buying: M83/LC-300/MacMahon Vengeance

Bring up my post
  8. Fronske

Price Check Merry Mayhem plate

Any input on how to value this extremely rare plate is appreciated http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=70
  9. Fronske

Bring up my post
  10. Fronske

I'm in the market for one these. PM me your offers
  11. Fronske

Landgrab Question

Over the last few years only a handfull of societies are participating in Landgrabs. The main reason for this is that the costs of participating are far larger than the benefits. Are there any plans to improve the Landgrab experience in the near future?
  12. Fronske

Selling: Imperial HAZEN set M

Not really, unless I get an offer I can't refuse ofcourse
  13. Fronske

A Most Complete Guide to Armors (2020 Edition)

Most people will probably TT these as the MU hardly covers the auction fees. I hoard mine in case some other armor of my interest becomes available for upgrades in the future. I think I have about 20-30 of these in my storage.
  14. Fronske

Buying: One of these seasonal rings

Bump it up
  15. Fronske

Bump it up
  16. Fronske

Bump it up
  17. Fronske

Question: Rocktropia - What is up?

Loot balancing is what RT needs the most at this point. Most mobs still drop things like the BAMF guns who are outdated for years. Make the items that drop worth the effort to hunt there. On a personal note I would love to see the elite dragons spawn there again. At the time released they were...
  18. Fronske

Currently looking to buy one of these: Christmas 2015 Halloween 2017 Summer 2019 PM me if you have one for sale
  19. Fronske

Consolidated release notes for VU 17.2, 2020/06/02

Wow, I've been around for almost 15 years and I didn't even know that one existed. As many others I always considered PCF being the only forum. Even when the Serica drama was around and Iwas looking for another forum to use that one didn't caucht my sight.
  20. Fronske

Bump it up
  21. Fronske

Taking offers in PM on the Imp HAZEN set. Open for items, deeds or peds.
  22. Fronske

Buying: Imperial HAZEN (M) (DONE)

Only the best of the best can have HAZEN thighs and arms :laugh:
  23. Fronske

Suggestion: New skills for higher profession standings

I agree with you that lvl 100+ players have an advantage over others. But what I was trying to say is that once you reach that point there is little benefit to keep skilling. It hardly matters if you are lvl 120 or lvl 180. I meant that there should be some benefits to keep skilling like the...
  24. Fronske

Suggestion: New skills for higher profession standings

It would make sense to have some kind of advantage when getting to higher levels. I think MA started this by introducing guns that have requirement levels above lvl100. But they need to introduce more than just the handfull of guns they introduced sofar. Another step in the right direction was...
  25. Fronske

Suggestion: Codex improvements

So you're telling me you never used entropiawiki?
Back