Search results

1. Dav

Question: Treasure Island - Where Did The Treasure All Go?

Your thoughts being? I only know that sometime in between those dates given by you, the owner and brains behind this game, Mr Timkrants, bought what was at the time the second or third most expensive real estate ever sold in Sweden. I don't remember exactly where in Gothenburg but it was in the...
  2. Dav

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.1.0

Indeed, I was at Nate Valley and then tp:ed somewhere (Boreas?) and had no problem buying ammo there.
  3. Dav

It didn't fix it....consider this a supportcase ;)
  4. Dav

Impossible to buy ammo..."could not execute"?
  5. Dav

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

"Wow, I just killed this Bristlehog Provider and looted this weird pistol, Korss H400. what on earth does the (L) mean???"
  6. Dav

Ah the good old days!

If that is the coastline nw of old Argus, it's the exact same area where I had my first global, november -05. I had played for a month or so with my actual ava (I had made one a year before but had too crappy internet to play) and complained almost daily to my socmates that "I'd never ever get a...
  7. Dav

Ah the good old days!

From 2006...man, it's 14 years ago! My first tower, 2006 :silly2: Came after the "famous" bug after an update where everyone that dropped a bomb and had a hit, got a tower. And I was stupid enough to jump for joy and type a lot of blabla in soc-chat instead of dropping bombs like mad...
  8. Aurli2019

Aurli2019

First uber in years
  9. Dav

The Ministry's OLA 65 Presents: Grind your Paycheck

Just for the fun of it (haven't registered into any competition for like 12 years...): Sharim Dav Nu Yafaga. And everybody else is soooo much better than me *lol*
  10. Dav

Suggestion: Bring back auto-tool

In those days we didn't have missions where we had to kill tens of thousands of the same - sometimes rather tedious and boring - mob to fulfil the mission. W/o autouse tool MA can pretty much scrap 90% of all missions. What retard at MA came up with this absolutely moronic idea and why didn't...
  11. Dav

Its that time again.

Wow, Donald Trump's playing Entropia :laugh::laugh:
  12. Dav

Question about Calypso and Calypso gateway

And how the heck do you get away from it if you accidentally tp there? :/
  13. Dav

Selling: Full Liakon (M) and Electric Attack Nanochip IX UL

Yes of course it's an UL chip, the UL isn't in entropedia though and the stats are almost identical as the L :) Both the armor and the chip is on ingame auction now so no more bumps from me.
  14. Dav

Middleoftheweekbump!
  15. Dav

Full Liakon (M). Arms and Harness @ Tier 2, the rest is Tier 1 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Liakon SB: 4.5k BO: 5.5k Electric Attack Nanochip IX (one of two, I think), currently @ Tier 5.2...
  16. Dav

ATH´s

Nope, people are not at all stupid, they're just not as rich irl as you obviously are...:silly2:
  17. Dav

Are we going to get higher level implants and MF chips?

Actually, there hasn't been any development at all on MF since the "new" nanochips etc came for, what, 3 years ago? There is still quite a lot needing to be done for MF to get up to the same level as guns and melee. We need *MUCH* higher dps L-chips (lvl 11 at ~65 dps is not nearly good enough...
  18. Dav

Help: Please MA, give us the real shit sooner!

And hopefully we will have MF amps as well. Another field where proper amps are sorely needed if it is to be valued - and functioning - as the "regular" weapons...
  19. Dav

Buying: Tier V components.

I want to buy some tier V components. Paying 140%. Check your storage for some and pm me here or ingame please :)
Back