Search results

1. Dav

Selling: Full Liakon (M) and Electric Attack Nanochip IX UL

Full Liakon (M). Arms and Harness @ Tier 2, the rest is Tier 1 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Liakon SB: 4.5k BO: 5.5k Electric Attack Nanochip IX (one of two, I think), currently @ Tier 5.2...
  2. Dav

Buying: Tier V components.

I want to buy some tier V components. Paying 140%. Check your storage for some and pm me here or ingame please :)
  3. Dav

No fix to MF-tiering?

So, the last VU/Patch of 2013 has come but still no sign of the promised fix to MF-tiering that you *promised* you would fix this year? We still have this exceedingly slow tiering, taking sometimes months just to raise it one decimal notch. Nice job...
  4. Dav

Error in entropedia, screwed of my mission reward?

I finally finished the stage 5 Oweko, and since I'm going 100% MF I intended to take the cryogenics/psyche award. But the problem is that when choosing cryo I got 100 intelligence tokens instead of psyche. Is there any way, some npc trader etc, where I can exchange int for psyche tokens?
  5. Dav

Implant bug or?

Yesterday I went online for the first time in a few months. When I tried to kill the first mob with my elec attack chip VII, it came up that I couldn't use it because my mf-implant wasn't of high enough level. Well I find that strange since it worked before. I have a Neopsion 20 implant which...
  6. Dav

Selling: Various BP's

Selling a few bp's. Nothing special, see below... Attachments BP's: 1 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 0.03 5 Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 0.03 88 Beacin Laser Sight Blueprint 0.01 94 Bjornir Precision Scope Blueprint 0.02 109 Castar Laser Sight Blueprint...
  7. Dav

RIP Ronnie James Dio

Ronnie James Dio passed away this morning. A great, great voice in a small body. R.I.P. :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7_OEh9oHPY&feature=related
  8. Dav

30 years ago today...

30 years ago today, one of the greatest voices in the world of rock died. Bon Scott was found dead in a car where his mate have had to leave him after returning home from a night of partying. The coroners report stated that he had died from asphyxia caused by vomiting. Ronald Belford (Bon)...
  9. Dav

Not much of a hof, but still...:)

The first proteron hof ever, I think :)
  10. Dav

I just love to get my questions answered real fast...

;):laugh:
  11. Dav

Lag?

Anybody else experiencing (even) more lag after the patch today than before? The mobs don't run towards me, they're coming closer "by increments". And there's weapon lag, fap lag and loot lag...kinda sucks to hunt mobs that do a bit of damage since they can hit you twice w/o you knowing it til...
  12. Dav

The Road to CE...

Wouldn't it be nice if MA - when all the commotion regarding the VU-implementation is over - could find the time to put together a "the road to CE"? Where those who worked with it, all the way back to when it first was discussed to change the engine through to the last polishing of the finished...
  13. Dav

Great event but...

Can't you make it last a few days longer? My last paycheck is overbooked as is with christmas coming up, and the next one doesn't come 'til 22nd of dec. Guess there are quite a few ppl out there in the same boat? Make the event last 'til 31/12 please! :):yay:
  14. Dav

Waiting for the update...

I found this old classic, still funny imho: AVR3RgC2ZOU :silly2::laugh:
  15. Dav

The Art Of Being Wrong

"Shakespeare´s name, and you may depend on it, stands absurdly too high and will go down" - Lord Byron, 1814 "As a work of music, it is nothing" - The New York Times review of Bizet´s Carmen "And for the tourist who really wants to get away from it all - safaris in Vietnam" - Newsweek, 1964...
  16. Dav

Links in layers, web design question

Hi webdesigners! ;) I'm building a small site for a friend and thought I'd like to try using layers instead of frames, but I've run into a problem... It's a simple page with three layers, two small on each side of the screen and one "main" layer. The two small ones have a one-column-table...
  17. Dav

Unusual Global?

Nothing special at all, but I haven't seen a single one of these so far: Is this perhaps the first global on generic leather textures? Probably not, but after several k's of leathers it's MY first anyway, and likely my last in a looong time as well...:laugh:
  18. Dav

RL EU-stuff exists!

I was doing some workout when suddenly...*bing*...there it was right in front of me: Who said RL EU-stuff don't exist? ;) *off to try and get a modfap from my neighbours cows*:tongue2:
  19. Dav

Lunchbreak hof...

Went online during lunchbreak and had a nice little hof: ...with a *VERY* nice bp: OA-107 with 31 attempts...:wtg::wtg: In ingame auction now...:cool:
  20. Dav

Couple of nice amps

I'm not complaining...:cool:
  21. Dav

Bull Tac-80

Got this in a global earlier today, but haven't a clue about the value of the bp. Any help would be appreciated ;)
  22. Dav

9.8k duru

After having become tired of weird armaxes running around like duracell-bunnies on speed, I went to amethera to do some mining. 30 or so bombs in the run, this popped up when i doublebombed: :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: Edit: Amped with a puny 101 (homemade of course :silly2:). Would've been...
  23. Dav

A couple of decent ampclicks

First had this... and a few minutes later this... More pls...:wtg:
  24. Dav

XX Alic

Had half an hour to kill during lunchbreak from work, so I logged in to check on my enmatter in auction. And since I'm up on cnd for the moment I couldn't resist it, had to drop a few... Glad I did, during those minutes I had 1 modest, 1 medium, 2 ample, 1 considerable and this: Yay!:yay:
Back