Search results

1. S

Help: Short black screens and gpu driver reset with amd vega 64

Hello, as the title says, the game freezes for a second or two, then the screen goes black for a bit. After that I am on desktop for a second or two, then the game resumes with the drivers beeing reset and a crash of wattman (if installed). Once the driver has crashed it then usually resets...
  2. S

Question: Different api possible?

Do you think this game will ever support another api like i.e Vulkan or will it stay with Dx ?
  3. S

Buying: EWE LC-100 Frontier

Hello, I am in the market for an EWE LC-100 Frontier. If you have one for sale, please post here. Thanks
  4. S

Selling: Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

SOLD As the title says, I am selling a Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Dominax_Original_Boiga_Adjusted The tier rates are as follows: 93 104 58 103 80 68 105 138 108 73 For +2200 Ped its yours, otherwise just leave an offer in this...
  5. S

Help: Gpu just stops

Hello, Entropia every now and then simply stops my graphics card. Fans stop running and the the monitor has no signal any longer. The rest of the pc keeps running... It does not happen with other applications, games.. I have tried a different card (same model) and also swapped the Psu as I...
  6. S

Question: Animal brush, usefulness?

Hello, I recenty bought a brush because I wanted to level my pet handler profession a bit. So I started brushing away... 30 ped decay later i had gotten 2 taming related skillpoints and am not even sure if they came from me using the brush or the pet beeing spawned all the time. Is this...
  7. S

Frequent disconnects (about every 7 minutes)

Hello, as the title says I am getting disconnects roughly every 7 minutes. I have checked my internet connection and also tried forewarding the necessary ports. No luck. My hard/software has not changed other than the last EU patch. When I log off (20 second timer) I notice that when I have...
  8. S

FYI: Tamed a Hogglo :)

Today I came across a pygmy Hogglo while mining and I had to have it! Never having tried my hand at taming I had to ask in chat what was required to tame a pet. So I rushed off to auction and got the biggest whip I could use. When I got back to where I had spotted the Hogglo Sir Fluid Hat (hope...
  9. S

Buying: Looking to upgrade from RE-105

Hello, as the title states I am looking to get an excavator faster and more eco than the RE-105. Imp and Mod are probably too expensive so I am thinking Adjusted or SGA. If you have one of these for sale send me a pm here or post in this thread, preferably with the price you are looking to get...
  10. S

Question: Where did the Kallous-6 go?

I know I looted a few from Armax bulls last time I was working on the Armax mission. Did not get one in roughly 2k Armax since i started shooting them again. Do they still drop that rifle? if not, does anyone know what mob drops them now? Thanks Salo
  11. S

Buying: Mah'ketta parts (f)

Bought a set. Thread can be closed
  12. S

Driller vs. Miner profession skillgains

Hello, today I noticed that my miner professional level is higher than my driller professional level eventhough I have more points in drilling. Turns out Miner get more points out of mining/drilling related skillgains. Any idea why it is that way? Seems odd to me
  13. S

Question: Pricing of regular vs. i.e E.L.M weapon

Hello fellow Entropians, I have been browsing auction for carbines I could use and came across the EWE LC-240. There are regular and E.L.M. versions on the auction. The regular ones are at about 150% which translates to roughly +110 ped tt on a full weapon. Now there are the E.L.M. versions...
  14. S

Headless vertigo

So I was out hunting using the next target function. All was well until I had an Atrox in target and my avatar instead of running towards it shooting it just raied its weapon aiming at the sky and started spinning in place. :eyecrazy::laugh: After a short while of amusement I stopped this...
  15. S

Little side project

Since I have gotten a little bored with regular mining and I often mine areas where I encounter robots of all shape and size, that bother me alot, I decided to try and mine myself a set of Mah'ketta armor. I am sure auction would have been cheaper but I am a sucker for finding my own stuff and...
  16. S

Dianthus gone?

I had not mined enmatter in a while and decided today to give it a go again. I hit some areas where amongst other resources I used to find alot of Dianthus. I did not find any claim. Is it all gone on Collapso™ ?
  17. S

What is up with FOMA ?

Is FOMA bugged? Over the last 2 or so hours there are people globalling 2 or three times in the time it takes me to find any claim on planetside. Is the modified loot thing 10 year anniversary still going on?
  18. S

Cursor / dragging out mob health bars

I recently hunted some Allo/Estophyl and found it considerably more difficult to drag out their health bars onto the screenas compared to Kerberos for example . At first I thought it was a combination of me getting old and and the stupid hit boxes of Allo/Estophyl. After countless misclicks and...
  19. S

Question: How are claims taxed?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows how exactly mining is taxed in land areas. I am assuming the LA owner gets a % share of the tt value of the claims you find. What happens if the resource I found is not divisible by the tax amount? Example: I go out with a rookie finder looking for Gazz...
  20. S

Question: Calypsocod spawn?

Hello, today I got the Daily hunter Cat2 to kill 50 Calypsocod. I have been looking for spawns all over but only found some in the waters around the medusa islands. They are however alpha+ and mixed with all kinds of other fish even more unpleasant. Does anyone know a spawn with a few of em...
  21. S

Selling: Several Combustive Attack Nanochip IV (L)

Currently I have roughly 184 Ped worth of them. If you are interested reply with offer please.
  22. S

Selling: Make-up

Here is what I have. Would like to sell the whole lot together. 1 Make Up remover smooth 4 Face paint (navy blue) 2 Face paint (yellow) 1 Rouge (burgundy) 1 Eyeshadaow (gold) 3 Cosmetic pen (sea green) 1 Lip liner (burgundy) 2 Face paint (pale brown) 2 Lip liner (black) 2 Face paint (grey) TT...
  23. S

Blp shell casing ejection sound...

I had someone hunting within my radar range today using a blp weapon. At first I though my computer was making weird sounds but then I realized it was coming from the other avatar. It sounded as if the casings were ejected right next to my ear (not pleasant). Also the distance to the other...
  24. S

Achievement: First piece of furniture looted !

Finally I looted my first piece of furniture! And what a beauty it is :D It is nothing Uber or really expensive but something new in loot for a change. :yay: I was out clearing the scenic hills north of Osere from them pesky Atrax. One of them had a Reddo Lamp on it. How the lamp got in the...
  25. S

Question: Multiplier changed on Calypso?

Hello I am mining on Calypso exclusively and over the last few days it felt a bit weird to me. Overall I am doing ok so this is not a complaint. As I said, the last few days with lvl 2 amps on ores I got a feeling that claims were not as they used to be so I started to take notes again. I found...
Back