Search results

1. Agent24

Client Loader Repair Tool

Would that path be C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents in Windows XP?
  2. Agent24

HH (happy hunting)

Kate Agent24 Morrison, Count me in!
  3. Agent24

What happened to Memorial Island Teleporter ?

Just installed the latest patch and it still isn't working, though for me it's labeled correctly.
  4. Agent24

Server Downtime For Release

My launch button is disabled but the server status says all systems are online :laugh:
  5. Agent24

Lootius died?

I give up, I'll just continue my TP run to Rogue Plains and see what happens... :laugh:
  6. Agent24

Lootius died?

I just tried to pick up some fruit and nothing happened. Now I'm afraid to do anything :eek: Getting "The system is currently offline" in launcher too...
  7. Agent24

the morning after...

Exactly the same thing happened to me! :eek: But it's good to see that Entropia is still as dynamic as ever :D
  8. Agent24

Help: Graphics help!

I had major graphical issues when I forced anti-aliasing, etc onto highest in the nVidia control panel, which I had done to get maximum quality out of an older game. Solution: reset nVidia control panel graphics settings to default
  9. Agent24

Question: GeForce G100 good enough video card?

I have pretty much the same performance on my 8600GT, maybe a little faster though.
  10. Agent24

Possible nvlddmkm fix!

What are your sources for this information? I'm having a similar problem, not on EU though (which runs fine) but in a different game - NOLF 2 (and only that game) I don't think it's the card, I think it's an incompatibility between Vista, NOLF2, and the video drivers or such. I have had EU...
  11. Agent24

EPIC FAIL : blowing up a PSU in 5mins

Either your PSU was faulty, or it was a crap quality brand. You haven't said what brand your new PC or PSU were. Also, watt ratings mean nothing, I've got a 400 watt Enermax that I know for sure is a million times better than el-cheapo PSUs which are labeled as 600-700 watts. Half the time...
  12. Agent24

FYI: (How To) Accelerate DL of VU10.3 from MA Using Segmented Downloading

Strange, I downloaded it directly using Orbit downloader, which used 8 connections and went at ~250KB/s Now I've attached it to the torrent and I'm seeding
  13. Agent24

That's why I never like to use downloaders etc if I can do it an alternative way. For anyone who wants to know, the MD5 of the file from the official server is b029d68327635d3c03ba89332fb50137
  14. Agent24

For those of you who like Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/308785113/entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.part01.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/308789439/entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.part02.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/308791658/entropia_universe_10.3.0.35944_setup.part03.rar...
  15. Agent24

Help: BSOD started after vu10.0 (not in game)

I'm getting the same problem, random BSOD or graphical corruption XP Home SP3 with Nvidia 8600GT running on separate hard drive. Never had BSOD on my old XP install with any other game, seems only related to EU v10
  16. Agent24

New Event - Minotaur League - feedback requested.

Hey this sounds like a pretty cool idea!
Back