Search results

1. Sorven

First Book Published

Thanks narfi! I must say, you're as quick as ever on responses. :D
  2. Sorven

First Book Published

I know I haven't been active here that much lately. Been busy with life. :) But I have been busy working on writing when I have time and have finally finished my first book. For those that read my stuff before, this book is not about my avatar, Sorven. This is a novelette length book that...
  3. Sorven

Seeking a Mentor - USA time

Willing Mentor I would be willing to be your mentor. I live in Mountain time and play typically between 7:30-11pm my time which would be 6:30-10pm your time. I have quite a bit of experience mining, quite a bit less hunting but I should still be able to answer questions. I have not *yet*...
  4. Sorven

Question: Latest VU and finder/amp

By my best guess the new disarming feature is probably to prevent users from utilizing a bug that allowed a (L) item to be used like an UL one that never ran out of TT. Kind of an odd way around the bug IMO, hopefully it isn't the final solution to the problem.
  5. Sorven

Corrupt a Wish

Granted! And as you take to the skies you realize you have no control and promptly slam into the 30 story building in front of you. I wish I and everyone else could escape the negative effects of this wish going wrong.
  6. Sorven

Jess finaly gets hers!

Wow! Really nice loot there. Congrats! :)
  7. Sorven

EU Through Different Eyes

An Ending Well, today I finally felt inspired enough to write the post I have been working towards in the story. It is up for all to read and I do so hope y'all will enjoy it. I also want to assure those that love reading my blog that this isn't the end of my writing, but rather a finish to a...
  8. Sorven

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Not that I don't wish it were two... but this is a single global counted twice...
  9. Sorven

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Sorven Shrang Shadowsoul
  10. Sorven

Durulium, Niksarium, Typo-Steam, Garcen and more gone?

At least 2 not gone... I was mining planet side yesterday and here's some confirmation that at least garcen and typo are not gone... As for the other two, I'm finding very small amounts, but I'm not mining in areas where I normally find a lot of it, so that's probably why (at least for me)...
  11. TypoGarcTracker

TypoGarcTracker

Typo and Garc HoFs from 4/29/12 as seen in tracker
  12. Sorven

A little bump... I feel like I should find a way to get my blog to more people, but I got to do a lot more research on what I am able to do in-game. :)
  13. Sorven

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Payouts are in the PED Flow Center, you need to right click in game and go to the PED Flow Center. From there you can see what you've made and transfer it to your character.
  14. Sorven

Fixed, just for you. :)
  15. Sorven

Inspiration Okay, so I was inspired, I started posting my assets after playing the last couple days and so I've made 7 posts now in 3 days... 3 days of story, 2 days of playing and one news post explaining what I am planning. Happy reading. :) Oh, and I have another story post that I just have...
  16. Sorven

Poll: How many land deeds have you purchased?

Lucked out... I didn't formally buy them, but got a nice 6k mining find to buy 5 with. So yeah, I have 5 for now. I'd buy more, but MA doesn't seem to want to give me that kind of PED again. ;)
  17. Sorven

Been Awhile Wow, months... I haven't updated this thread in months... I've updated the story since the last post, which is why I'm finally updating this thread. So yeah, those who haven't been keeping up, there are a few posts to read. There will also be more in the future, just not as often as...
  18. Sorven

Well, I feel I've done pretty well with the story so far. I have decided that today's post offers a nice opportunity to take a little break in the story and I will take advantage of it. I cannot say when my next post will be, but there will be more to come at some point in the future. I do hope...
  19. Sorven

Forgetting the Cold

Despite the cold I have kept at it, it has been rough lately but the warm season is just around the corner. The other day I finally got my fingers moving just fast enough to lock on the good signals I had been looking for. I had a couple amazing runs and the rush I got from having some luck...
  20. Sorven

200 Posts!!! Today's post is #200, I think that's quite an achievement, at least for me. :)
  21. Sorven

Tough Times

lol, thanks. Not really a gripe though, more just a story of how hard life can be on Calypso. :)
  22. Sorven

Tough Times

It's been cold, too cold. I've been having some trouble making a living through mining. I blame the bitterness of the wind, it makes it hard to work the controls of the finders properly and so I feel like I've never handled the device before, but of course I have handled it. I'm sure I've missed...
  23. Sorven

Basically a Bump It was so nice being two weeks ahead in my writing, but with the business of the new year I have not been able to keep up, luckily though I have been able to make sure there is a post every day so far. With the other blogs I've got going I've had plenty of creative juices...
  24. Sorven

FYI: Entropia on Linux, IT WORKS !

ATI Graphics Okay, so I tried this on my laptop and it worked, that has an nVidia card, however it is not powerful enough for it and I didn't get any textures and the performance was bad, which is what I expected. My desktop that I normally play EU on is a lot more powerful, however it has an...
  25. Sorven

Looking forward into a new year So today I finished writing my posts for this year, the next post I write on my blog will be for 2011. I find writing is a wonderful tool for me, it gets my mind going and often puts me in a good mood. I plan to continue going on daily posts, at least until I run...
Back