Search results

1. Sorven

First Book Published

I know I haven't been active here that much lately. Been busy with life. :) But I have been busy working on writing when I have time and have finally finished my first book. For those that read my stuff before, this book is not about my avatar, Sorven. This is a novelette length book that...
  2. Sorven

Forgetting the Cold

Despite the cold I have kept at it, it has been rough lately but the warm season is just around the corner. The other day I finally got my fingers moving just fast enough to lock on the good signals I had been looking for. I had a couple amazing runs and the rush I got from having some luck...
  3. Sorven

Tough Times

It's been cold, too cold. I've been having some trouble making a living through mining. I blame the bitterness of the wind, it makes it hard to work the controls of the finders properly and so I feel like I've never handled the device before, but of course I have handled it. I'm sure I've missed...
  4. Sorven

The Beauty of Societies

It’s funny how things work out. One day I woke up and I was here on this strange new planet. It was strange and wonderful to be here. Everything was new and the air was clean. As I wandered around for the first couple of days I marvelled at the beauty of this new world. Since then I’ve wandered...
  5. Sorven

Just Another Day

So, in case y'all didn't guess, I'm a non-depositor, so I have to spend quite a bit of time making small amounts of PED. So tonight I was once again walking around looking for stones. I decided I'd start keeping track of what I have, so tonight I started with... 5.12 PED 149 Bombardo 257...
  6. Sorven

Mining! Woohoo!

So I took an extra bit of time to play tonight. I sold the stones I had and then searched for more. To my delight I found brukite and enough of it to auction for 8 ped. It sold about 5 minutes later. With my 8 ped I cycled it enough to go through one whole set of noob mining gear. I found my...
  7. Sorven

Slow...

Hunting for stones is slow, I only found a few tonight bringing my totals to 71 Kaldon and 19 Nissit (I think, I already logged out for the night). No buyers yet in Twin, so no PED yet. Not much to say really, my soc leader finally tracked me down in the world... once. She probably won't find...
  8. Sorven

Starting Out

So, last thing I had done in game a few months ago was chipped out, sold it all and gave the money to someone who deserved it. During this time I have been evaluating my life to determine how best to live it, I have a long way to go in determining everything but, if I am smart about it I will be...
  9. Sorven

EU Through Different Eyes

Okay, so I was told I needed to post this here, but I've started a little project, it is really making the game more interesting for me. I don't expect to have an excessive amount of posts, probably quite a few at first and a bit less as I get through my storage of thoughts. But I thought I'd...
  10. Sorven

Buying: Mf-105

I am looking to buy a MatterFinder MF-105, if you have one you would like to sell please let me know either in this thread or via PM, thank you.
Back