Search results

1. S

Old Noob Looking For "Work"

This may have been done before but eh I figure I'll give it a go. So I'm looking for additional "entertainment" if you will and if anyone who wants me to do something I'll more or less do it (^_^). More or less as long as I break out at least even with whatever the task is I'll be happy...
  2. S

Buying: Low TT tophat

pm with price
  3. S

Why is it taking a year and a day to update...

13 hours!? what whaT!?
  4. S

Sokolov Loan Service

Ever wanted a few PEDs more to place on a bid, had items that you wanted to sell but couldn't find that seller and you didn't want to go and TT it? This is where I come in. PM me with the amount you'd like to loan, the loan max will increase over time but for the moment it's 125 ped. When...
  5. S

Is there any way to see how your bids are doing besides logging in online?

Sort of like an e-bay for the auctions in game... haha
  6. S

The price of sweat, what it is and what it should be?

Well first day I logged in and sweating was back, sweat was selling for 1 pec. 24 hours later... less than that, there's someone buying it for .45 pec each. This has been made for noobs to reflect on what a good price to sell for sweat is because if we undersell sweat, then the price will...
  7. S

20 medium cell ammo into a sword

The most realistic one yet!.... I have 20 medium cell ammo (could switch to other ammo)... heheh.... want to trade all the way up to tt sword.... Who wants to be first to slowly get my claim to becoming sword wielding combibo? 20 medium cell ammo -> (put item here) (apologies if this wrong...
  8. S

A cheap gun that only burns 1 bullet per shot

What gun would that be and how much would it cost? :D
  9. S

The Looker (Buyer and Seller)

Wanna sell something on the street? Tired of looking through the auction for a good deal? Tell me the item you want to buy or sell and i will look all over for that item at that price (or less/more). Message me for more details! -Sokolov
  10. S

Selling: Basic Weaps Armors Clothes

Beige Clothes Isis CB5 (L) (Full TT) and Full Pixie (M and F)
  11. S

Full Pixie Sets both M and F

Both as a whole and individual pieces. Thanks very much in advance heh.
  12. S

The chat... and why you should join it

cause it's fun and easy way to meet cool people.. :D
  13. S

I bet you can't do this

Click to enlarge Yeah i'm that good.. i have a high jumping ability... and stuff.... ? :D
  14. S

Selling: Pixie, clothes, "damaged" Cb5 (L) and "damaged" hedok sk-20

Low TT Pixie Set (F) TT+7 Nicely coloured basic clothes set, TT+1! 50 PED tt of "damaged Cb5(L) for 130% 120 PED tt of "damaged" hedok sk-20 for 114% Pm if interested
  15. S

Will anyone be doing a run from outpost to twin anytime soon?

I could reallly reallly use it hahahaha... pretty sure i'm gonna go insane if i die one more time and spawn back at outpost...
  16. S

TT, markup and what else have you?!

Now this question has probably been asked 100 times... so i apologize in my lack of effort for finding the exact answer but... you are all nice soo ya know... :D. Anyway here's the situation... i have some loot... (yay) and the tt value is .1 or .3 or what not so that the total value is .60 or...
  17. S

I think i'm losing my mind a little bit...

Wearing the damaged drabs that you start with is starting to make me feel like a zombie. Also the only thing i've been able to do for quite awhile now is build up defensive combat skills by being attacked repeatedly. Sometimes when i stand next to some creatures it seems like they study me and...
  18. S

The Sokolov Transporting Service!

Need an item / money / message(for those who like the old fashioned way) delivered!? Don't feel like delivering it yourself!? WORRY NO MORE the Sokolov Transporting Service has just opened in a location near you! For a (price negotiable) we will deliver what you want, where you want as fast as...
  19. S

The Sokolov Transporting Service!

Need an item / money / message(for those who like the old fashioned way) delivered!? Don't feel like delivering it yourself!? WORRY NO MORE the Sokolov Transporting Service has just opened in a location near you! For a (price negotiable) we will deliver what you want, where you want as fast...
  20. S

Probably my worst idea ever... but i think i'll do it!

I read about an oil rig somewhere and I was wondering if it was still available... well around or not. I think a fun goal for my uber noob running skills would be to acquire it... though i'll have to get the anti tox shot or w/e it is... but I'll figure it out! Just wondering if this is still...
  21. S

Wanna be my mentor?

I'm just scouring the globe gathering tps, got the calypso challenge done and hope to be awarded soon. So i thought, people have mentors... does anyone wanna be mine?:ahh: Mister Ivan Sokolov (The Lone Running Noobie)
Back