Search results

1. D

24 Hrs of Continuous Repair Skilling Each Week!

Skiller and/or Pilot Hey I would like to be added to list. I can do skilling or Pilot. I have not done much in Piloting other then my own vehicles. If you need any extra Pilot let me know ok. I also have a friend who might want to come, but I will need to ask her.
  2. D

SIG FUND presents - WIN THE LA: CLD's, Guns, Land Areas and much more to be won

About your Post I want to sign up for the Event if its still going. Pls let me know exactly what I need to do :) Thanks Dianna -D- Elliott
  3. D

Selling: Privateer, (U)Thruster & Hangar

Re: to Privateer for sale. Do you still have the Privateer for sale? please let me know either way thank you.
  4. D

Selling: Dante

Dante???? What is a Dante? I have never heard of it before.
  5. D

Buying: Buying/Rent-to-Own a Starfighter or Privateer.

Bump Way Up! Bump!!! :wtg: :yup:
  6. D

Buying: Buying/Rent-to-Own a Starfighter or Privateer.

Hi all I am sure this is prob going to fall of deaf ears but I wanted to put it out there. I want to see about buying/rent-to-own deal with someone who wants to sell their Starfighter or Privateer. I have been really wanting one and I am willing to work a deal so its a win/win for both of us. If...
  7. D

Price Check on Motherships and Land

Can someone tell me how much Motherships and/or Land cost in USD ($) and how to get one or who to talk to? I am really interested but not sure.
  8. D

Selling: Outback Land Area - OLA 64

Re: Selling: Outback Land Area - OLA 64 What does CLD's stand for? Please let me know. I am very interested and if its something I can do I might see about buying the land.
  9. D

Vibrant Sweat (Sweat)

I am looking to see what the going price is for 1K Vibrant Sweat. Also a good place where buys might be for it. Please let me know thanks.
  10. D

Hunter, Healer & Mob Tagger for Rent

If you need some supplies but don't have the time to get them then contact Lily Swift and let me know what you need from hunting. I will let you know if I can get it or not, but rest assured I will do my best to get it. Also you can rent my services for a 2hrs (at a time) for 60PED + Decay &...
  11. D

Buying: Buying space in a Shop, Booth or Shopkeeper

I am looking to buy some space in a shop or booth. I am also willing to lease a Shopkeeper if anyone has one. Please let me know I am a hunter and trader (face to face trader) and want to try a shop or booth now to sell my stuff I get from hunting. Please let me know if anyone has one or can...
  12. D

Selling: Selling Out

I wanted to know how much the Blue Prints for all the Mining, Weapons 1 & 2 and Components 1 & 2 are going for. Please let me know. Thank you
  13. D

First Entry

Today was ok not all that grand but still ok. I plan to develop a blog here with some of my research I plan to be doing here soon. Wish me luck.
  14. D

Question: Need help with Mindforce Chips

Thank you for the help. Do u know how to make Synthetic Mind Essence? If so please let me know. Thanks again for the help.
  15. D

Question: Need help with Mindforce Chips

i wanted to ask how do you use Mindforce chips? I have some but no idea how to use them or anything. please help with this issue. Thank you
  16. D

Selling: Selling Huge Inventory

BUMP way up :yay: :wtg:
  17. D

Question: Help please

Does anyone know how to upload an Excel file so others can see it. If so Please Help.
  18. D

Selling: Selling Huge Inventory

Here is my website that lists Inventory I am selling on it. Please go to it and take a look, you can also place orders on it as well. Please not that it is being updated and is still being worked on (it still has a few bugs, so just letting you know). The site is: http://tstc.ecrater.com/...
  19. D

Pricecheck on Sweat, Papplon, Bomnardo and other stuff

I need a price check on the items below please. Thank you for your help. Sweat: Papplon Fruit: Bomnardo Fruit: Blazar Fragment: Nova Fragment:
  20. D

Buying: cornundacauda sail

Can you tell me what this might be I have not been able to find out what it is or how to make it. I might just be over looking it but I want to make sure first. Please let me know. Thank you
  21. D

The Swift Trading Company Re-Grand Opening

So we have been gone for so long, but now we are back and better then ever. We are working on a new site that will be able to help us with filling orders or having you already choose from our large selection of stuff we already have for all you needs. We here at The Swift Trading Company...
  22. D

A few suggestions

A suggution I have played Entropia and Second Life. I have seen how people can with draw funds in Second Life and think that Entropia should do something similar so you know how much your PED is worth and can Withdraw them and they can be in your bank account or PayPal account within a matter...
  23. D

Selling: Land Area 01 - "Club Meat" - with options

Is it still for sale Is that land still for sale. Please let me know. Also can you send me more information on the land like taxes, prices u want and so forth. Thank you.
  24. D

Selling: Merry Mayhem 2010 Cat.4 1st Prize: LA-64

Is it still up for sale? Please let me know.
  25. D

Selling: Ola#57

To Land for Bidding Is the land still up for bidding or did someone already win it? Please let me know. Thank you.
Back