Search results

1. Freddy

Question: Best setup for Argo young?

Hmmm I´m using Pilosophers sword, without Armour.......... When i began in old times, i hunted them with Riker UL3 and Shogun Amour without Plates.....
  2. Freddy

Best Mob for Piron PLP 32?

Thanks for the fast answers :) My Stats: Dodge: 14 Evade: 17 HP: 126 Agi: 61 My Amors are Shogun, Gremlin, Ghost, but most time i´m hunting "nacked" :laugh: And yes, i want to use the Piron PLP 32, for skilling "Laser Pistoleer", to unlock Coolness :rolleyes:
  3. Freddy

Best Mob for Piron PLP 32?

Hi @all, what Mob should i hunt with Piron PLP 32? And which Amp ist the best for this Weapon? Thanks in Advance for your Answers Freddy
  4. Freddy

The Ministry appartment shop Genesis Star tower B

It´s a very nice Shop!! :wtg::wtg:
  5. Freddy

Server Downtime for Maintenance

Seems like there's some problems .....:eyecrazy::eyecrazy: Or maybe we can look forward to a new release...... :yay: :yay:
  6. Freddy

What am I doing wrong?

found the problem :D but thanks for fast Reply :) What i not understand: for the Bristlehog Punies i didnt´use the Button... Why then here?
  7. Freddy

What am I doing wrong?

hi Guys, I have a Taming problem: Since two days I try to tame a chirin Dragon (L6) ..... I'm Level 6 Tamer and use a Dominax Original Garter (L) and a Dominax Original Mocassin (L) and whip the Dragon until just before closing the green bar, but the last little rest will not go away ..... I...
  8. Freddy

Missing from VU10!

Yes these things must come back !!! :thumbup:
  9. Freddy

TO taker of chair in Twin Peaks

One Word: NOOB :rolleyes:
  10. Freddy

Info: *** WoF 2010 WARSHEET ***

Gratz to the Teams USA and DACH :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  11. Freddy

WoF 2010: Team DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)

Whatever what the judges say: Great match DACH´S!! :yay::yay:
  12. Freddy

***WoF SCAR Award Screenshot Thread***

Well done Team DACH!!:yay::yay: Good Job Team Russia ;)
  13. Freddy

Info: where to find lots of mobs which give dodge ?

South of Limnadian District: Drones Gen. 01 - 04 : 73347 ; 77783
  14. Freddy

Team DACH unacceptable

In Entropia Universe everybody can/must? cooperate with other Player equal from which country they´re coming. This is part of Entropia Universe and so i think it can be a part of WOF.
  15. Freddy

Question: Armor Platings

Thanks you moonbiter, for fast and helpfull answer :) greetz freddy
  16. Freddy

Question: Armor Platings

Hi @ all, I have a question: Anyone can say me which Plating for my Armor i need for any kind of damage? I can´t see any stats in Auc. So i´m very perplexed :( . I Need platings for electric Mobs and for mobs with coldness Damage. Thank you in anticipation. :) Greetz Freddy
  17. Freddy

Amor Platings

Hi @ all, I have a question: Anyone can say me which Plating i need for any kind of damage? I can´t see any stats in Auc. So i´m very perplexed :( . I Need platings for electric Mobs and for mobs with coldness Damage. Thank you in anticipation. :) Greetz Freddy
  18. Freddy

Teleporters - complete list and screenshots

Thank you for this List of Teleporters, it was very helpfull for me :) btw: +rep!!
  19. Freddy

Are we ready for it???

Hi Mates, here my reasons for voting "No": 1. I finished my discipletime 2 Month ago. So my professions are not good enough to educate a Newbie. 2. VU 10 is new for me too. I think a Mentor must have all TP´s and has to know where are which Mobs an which Area with which Weapon and...
  20. Freddy

Mentoring - When?

It could be, that´s the reason for not coming back Mentoring atm. Many Guys are not satisfied with EU atm. Maybe FPC will hold them on this way untill EU works successfull without Bugs and any Probs? Greets
Back