Search results

1. J

Help: help meee

I've had the same problem as you; My avatar was logged in but I couldn't get past the loginscreen, which was frozen. What caused this twice in my case was logging out when I was in a bugged area. I've send a support case asking if they could relocate my avatar and it solved the problem. I hope...
  2. J

Help: Young Swordsman needs advice!

UL Adj Embra Laser Sword C1 I started skilling melee when I looted an Adjusted Embra Laser Sword C1 and I can highly reccomend this longsword to you. With 2.967 dmg/pec this is one the most eco longswords in game. It has SIB and inflicts 28.5 dmg/sec. Downside is there aren't many of these in...
  3. J

Failed update download

Insert Disk 2 I read the above posts and relocated the install file to another drive with 400 GB free space but when i try to install it, it asks me to put in disk 2... ? :confused: Anyone a clue about what has to be done? Thx in advance ;)
  4. J

hi :) can you log in eye?

hi :) can you log in eye?
  5. J

Trox, Trox, and more Atrox?

My favourite huntingspot for big Trox up to Prowler is South of Ashi. You can find them around the outpost East of the lake. Have fun killing them! :handgun:
  6. J

Uber: Uber Ambu

Ubergratz with the mining hof and ESI, well deserved! :yay:
  7. J

Selling: Esi 931.67

Free bump for this nice ESI! Good luck with the sale! :yay:
  8. J

Selling: Selling Adj Laer Sword C1 (UL)

I have the same sword so i'm interested what it'll sell for. I mostly use it when i'm out mining, it can kill most mobs i run into and is very eco, I really like this sword :thumbup: Good luck with the sale! :yay:
  9. J

Avatar apparently logs in, but client doesn't launch

Hi Duck, I've had the same problem as you a few weeks ago. I logged out because a TP was bugged and when I tried to log back in, screen got stuck at authorizing but my avatar was logged in. I filed a support case asking if they could relocate my avatar. It solved the problem. Hope this helps...
  10. J

Attempting to loot full Vigi SGA

Almost 2 months ago, I have looted 2 pair of Vigi arms SGA (M) and 1 pair of Vigi arms SGA (F) from Atrox NW of Akmuul. The drops were very close to eachother: 2 male parts only 5k ammo in between, female part looted the next day. Since then I haven't looted any SGA items, so I believe the...
  11. J

Help: Newbie looking for a society

Hi Demonen! 'Perseus' is always recruiting new members. It's a newbie-friendly soc with about 100 members from all over the world. There are mainly hunters in our society but also a few miners and crafters who can help you out anytime. Our main goal in game is to have fun! But I suggest you...
  12. J

Making Hunting Better

:lolup: Your threads are so full of :bs: they make me laugh and cry at the same time! First of all: Yes I am calling you a liar, because 1 hour of hunting without getting a single loot is just not possible! Second: MA doens't bluff us into believing that hunting is the best profession. Third...
  13. J

Uber: Woot - Finally Pixel gets an Uber

:lolup: No tower, but still very nice, gratz! :yay:
  14. J

Info: Simple I Plastic Ruds logging

Good luck! :yay: It took me a lot of clicks and a lot of peds to get my Simple I Ruds bp to qr 100. This wasn't a very luck bp for me either, only got one small HOF around qr 80 if I recall correctly. I haven't logged my runs but I'm sure it was a big overall loss. Did better with my Simple I...
  15. J

Question: hunting , worst profession

I've been reading your posts here on EF and I really have to disagree with a lot that you're saying. About three months ago, I have brought you into our soc when you just started playing because I wanted to help you by giving you advice and by explaining how this game really works. But you...
  16. J

Ban the Above User!

Banned for eating too many waffles ;)
  17. J

WoF question for Belgium, Dutch and Luxembourg players

Great idea! You can count me in! I will be happy to fight for the BeNeLux! :boxer:
  18. J

14K Trooper

Gratz! Congratulations Duck!! :yay: Awesome loot and well deserved!
Back