1. S

Selling: Supremacy Shin Guards (F)

Selling Supremacy shins F, 5.5k ono
  2. S

Selling: Supremacy Shin Guard F

As title says. Contact me here or in-game. 8k sb 8.6k bo Must Sell! :smash:
  3. S

Selling: Angel , Jag, Mayhem, ADJ Sk-20

Supremacy, Angel Female Parts All Prices Negotiable, based on what i see as fair MU to date :) All Armour is full TT And FEMALE :) Supremacy Shin Guards +8.6 Angel Thigh Guards +4.3k Angel Shin Guards +2k SOLD Angel Arm Guards +3.3k Jaguar Harness...
  4. S

50 PED ontop of a rock, go get

I have left 50 PED on a rock where I landed. Its not more than 5 mins walk from a TP. You have to locate the rock. Find the 50 PED. Print Screen and post a pic of you ontop of the 50 ped sitting in no mans land for another prize. :) gl, NIN
  5. S

Help: Mater Coat (F) to match Tiger (F) :)

Hi im wondering if anyone out there has Tiger and a master coat to match? Or if you have any ideas on what would best suit a master coat, colour and textures wise to match the tiger. Open to any ideas. Because i really really want a coat to match my armour :) ty NIN :ahh:
  6. S

Question: How to latancy check?

hey, im wondering how it is exactly you check your latency or ping ingame..? Cheers. ^^
  7. S

lol of the day... for me anyway =]

Stumbled across this in auction today. Couldnt help myself had to screenie and post :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=217503&c=20 HOW did this possibly come about? This would be my face if that was me haha :scared: Post yours :)
  8. S

Buying: Tiger F (UL) Full set

Looking to purchase a full set of tiger Female unlimited armour. Would appreciate anyone that could lead me to a contact or a purchase. Contact me here or by email Nine__inch_nails@hotmail.com thanks, Sarah :wtg:
  9. S

Question: Buying: Full Set Tiger F UL

Hey there everyone im looking to buy/trade either a full set or armour parts (Tiger F UL). I would appreciate any information that leads to a purchase or contact =) Thanks, Sarah =]
Back