Search results

1. R

Can a Russian speaker help me out? :P

I've had this sealed bottle of vodka for years, I got it from a friends' mother who was moving and didn't know where it came from. The only English on the bottle is "Wild Nature". I've searched Google and can't find out anything about it. Do I have a surprise expensive treasure or is it just...
  2. R

Selling: Athenic Ring Adjusted - Someone put me out of my misery.

I re edited the original post with the current price. Not going any lower than that.
  3. R

Price Lowered Even More. Original post edited
  4. R

Athenic Ring Adjusted - Someone put me out of my misery. ridiculously LOWERED SOLD Have fun reselling it whoever got it ;)
  5. R

Selling: Improved GYRO FAP (skill gain fap)

Using the math in what universe? :eyecrazy:
  6. R

What is your RL profession?

Are you Phil Hellmuth?
  7. R

What will you do if you have $500 extra cash earn from EU?

I'd just keep it ingame, need to have a buffer to account for bad loot swings. I haven't withdrawn in like 10 years but I'm sure the fees are still ridiculous and I'm guessing it still takes 3 months? So to me it's not even worth it for less than a couple thousand USD. Plus it's such a pain in...
  8. R

What is your RL profession?

Just out of curiosity, if anyone would like to share, what do you do IRL? I'm intrigued to see what kind of diverse playerbase EU attracts. I'm the head Programmer/Developer at a small town Web Development company. I mainly specialize in PHP/MYSQL and Custom WordPress development (even...
  9. R

Am I the most unlucky avatar ever?

Do any of us ever stop and realize how ridiculous it is to be pouring thousands of dollars into these boxes >_< (as I'm posting this I'm buying another 100)
  10. R

I wasn't going to complain... But it is LONG overdue...

It's uncanny that so many of you think such bad returns are impossible. In the two months or so since I've been back ingame I have deposited roughly 9.5k ped. I have done nothing but hunt with the absolute best combination of eco/dps L weapons available for my profession/levels. I always wait...
  11. R

What do you think EU needs to be elevated to the next level and become truly great.

I really miss the "talking" while chatting as well. That coupled with the hand gestures made everything feel more alive. It was one thing that set PE apart from all other MMOs, anyone know why the hell they did away with it? As for competition, well that may be a possibility in the not so...
  12. R

What do you think EU needs to be elevated to the next level and become truly great.

Okay, so this is a serious question, and looking for serious detailed answers. Please refrain from answers like "better loot", or anything else related to money. Strictly content wise, what would you love to see in EU? I'll start off saying that I would like to see more of a use for skill...
  13. R

Would you play an RCE MMO with a monthly subscription if the economy was a truly closed system?

Well hypothetically if it were me I would run the business the same as I do Web Development. Create a good value and experience for the customer, not worry about maximizing profit, just make enough for me to live a humble life. I have a recent client that is a nonprofit organization who got a...
  14. R

Would you play an RCE MMO with a monthly subscription if the economy was a truly closed system?

Well the whole point of this poll is to help come up with a business model that both allows players an actual real chance to succeed, which you don't have in EU, and also gives the developer enough revenue to cover overhead. Therein lies the challenge.
  15. R

Yes I'm asking hypothetically. I'm talking about a hypothetical MMO in which the economy is very balanced because the developer does not have their greedy little grubs in the "loot pool". Therefore everything would be "closed" and available to players only, via ingame activities with MUCH...
  16. R

This isn't a question about EU, I'm not suggesting EU add a subscription -_____-
  17. R

Sorry let me clarify. When I say closed I mean the economy would be completely up to the playerbase. The developer would not have their finger in the pie at all.
  18. R

Would you pay a monthly fee, say $9usd, for an RCE MMO like EU with a completely closed economy? Every single cent would go into the "loot pool", the company would gain absolutely no revenue from money spent on hunting, mining, crafting, etc. The company's source of income would be...
  19. R

Is it legal to host an RCE MMO in the US??

Does anyone have any insight on this topic or resources/info they can link me to? I tried Google but couldn't really find anything.
  20. R

Possible way MA makes their money from decay.

There is no need to theorize about this, MA makes their money from everything. They decide how much they need to turn the profit they want and then allow the rest to be part of the system. Bottom line is, 'money in' will always be vastly greater than 'money out'. Don't think for a second they...
  21. R

Realistic expectations about skill gain and cost to play these days?

Yes I know that, I'm just determined to finish it :P
  22. R

I duno about that :P What is it like 1300% right now? Can't check I'm at work. I figure I can finish the mission in about 6 or 7 more runs, so ideally if I could keep losses below 100 ped per hunt it would be cheaper to finish the mission. Plus I'd still be getting other skills from hunting...
  23. R

The one thing that sucks is I just can't quit feffox now cause I'm 2/3 the way to completing the next stage and 46 PED of rifle is a good first step for me to make the switch from handgun :duh:
  24. R

Well loot has actually picked up since I posted that, but yes the first roughly 1400 peds ammo and 270 peds repairs this evening, I had a TT return of ~700, not a single loot above normal. Obviously MA is lurking on the forums and they're afraid I'm gonna stop depositing cause now I'm getting...
Back