Search results

1. MadMikeHoare

Health & Game Security - Vote

Playing EU is a good thing to many of us. Meeting new people, making new friends and all that is probably pretty much fun to most of us. What I sort of miss, is the fact that because of the addictive gameplay of EU, people tend to sit in front of their computer for hours without making a break...
  2. MadMikeHoare

HoF: 5.2k Copper / Mike is back in town....

The dog is my dog, the left is my HoF. Mad Mike is back in town, watch out for more Gunzy sponsored HoF's
  3. MadMikeHoare

16.000 Euro!

OMG, I got back 16k Euro from federal offices (taxes) and I did not even spend a single CENT into EU from this money. I am proud to widstand the addictive gameplay and in fact I did not pay other peoples ATH's with my hard earned money :D :yay: :wtg: Ah, this had to be said... *laugh*
  4. MadMikeHoare

GC in Leipzig - any germans from the south going?

Hi, this is a post for the germans living in the southern part and thinking of visiting the GC in Leipzig this year. Anyone from the southern region of germany (Bayern + BaWü) going there? M.
  5. MadMikeHoare

Cant count them anymore...

Click to enlarge Thanks :) P.S. Yes, I got like 4 or 5 more...
  6. MadMikeHoare

S: BP OreAmp 102 (L) QR 47,5

As topic says I'm selling a OA 102 (L) BP with a QR of 47,5. Make your offers.
  7. MadMikeHoare

Wood

Just a thought, but timber should no longer be looted only. Thats against any logic because you run through so many trees all the time...why not being able to cut trees with your axe? That is the way it goes. As I said, just a thought.
  8. MadMikeHoare

OA 101 Light (L) and OA 102 (L)

Pricecheck on OreAmp 101 Light (L) with QR of 70 OreAmp 102 (L) with QR of 47 Thanks MM
  9. MadMikeHoare

Tripple Pay :D

Nothing much to say... Click to enlarge finally I got PED to buy me clothes :P :yay:
  10. MadMikeHoare

You feel like Oreamps got nerfed?

Fellow miners, maybe it's just a phase, but for some reason I feel like 103/104/106 OreAmps give much smaller deposits than 1-2 weeks ago. Does anyone think alike and got the same expirience? No complaining really, just hear that from a few miners and thought..."Hey, what's going on?" MM
  11. MadMikeHoare

Adapted OreFinder 213 (L)

I am looking for a low TT Adapted OreFinder 213 (L) with a min. TT value of 30-50PED to get a slight overview if a full TT would be a great invest on the long hand. If you have such a low TT finder, please PM me and name a price. Thanks MM
  12. MadMikeHoare

22.5k Oreamp 101 (L) Light

Didnt expect this one :D Click to enlarge QR of BP is 14.7
  13. MadMikeHoare

Buying Armor Martial (L) Male

I'm buying a full set or single pieces of the Martial armor with at least 60% to 100% condition Please tell me your price and a date/time we can meet. Cheers Mike P.S. I buy any parts you have even though no full set yet exists :) Cheers to kygon for the info
  14. MadMikeHoare

Which Linux MA should support? Which you use?

In order to force MA to support Linux someday, which Linux do you use? On which Linux you currently try to run EU? Maybe MA staff reads this and we can show them how many people would love to play EU on a linux based OS. Just a statistics poll, nothing more. NOT WORTH BEING DISCUSSED! Thanks.
  15. MadMikeHoare

Mounting Windows HD's into Linux

A few here might think switching into the world of Linux maybe and one of the main reason they don't is the fact they have Windows hard drives with tons of files, mp3's and movies etc. they can not port/put onto a Linux system. Here I explain how this can be done very simple. First we seperate...
  16. MadMikeHoare

Installing ATI drivers correctly on Debian Linux

There might be a few more linux freaks than me that use Debian as their home system and maybe even for running WINE to start EntropiyUniverse. Here I will describe how to "correctly" install ATI drivers on a Debian. su cd /usr/src/ apt-get install module-assistant debhelper debconf gcc...
  17. MadMikeHoare

1000hz kernel = higher FPS in WINE

For a Linux machine running WINE it is very important to have a kernel compiled with more than the usual 100hz. The advantage using a kernel more than 100hz is the fact that you will be able to have a higher FPS rate. Here I explain how to recompile a Debian Linux machine for the usage of...
  18. MadMikeHoare

OreAmp105 & OreAmp107 = no return?

Today I wasted a 105 oreamp and a 107 oreamp at CND and, believe it or don't, I did not hit one single spot. No small, no modest, nothing. If you are a miner you can imagine how much PED went into MA's pockets without a single PEC return. I knew EU is a rip off, but that it became that bad...
  19. MadMikeHoare

Do you miss items in loot?

Recently I had a look in all the globals, HoF's etc. Compared to 6 months ago or even longer the valuable items became rare. So do you miss nice items in loot? Should there be more than just ueber amounts of useless oil (which is fine too of course). Consider this as a whining thread if you...
  20. MadMikeHoare

CryptHD with Linux

CryptHD with Linux 2.6 kernel In kernel 2.6 there are two very interesting points; device mapper support and the crypt target support. Time to have a look at them. Until now I crypted my HD with Crypto-loop but let's see what is possible with kernel 2.6. As usual, those who just do copy and...
  21. MadMikeHoare

Skype reads BIOS & Motherboard serial number

Note: I post this article because many users might use skype for Online Voice Communications within EU hence it might be of interest. From my point of view Skype lost it's advantage and was removed immediately from my computer. Now here is why: Users of Skype that run 64-bit versions of...
  22. MadMikeHoare

Do you feel betrayed by MA?

Do you think MA is betraying you because of their false and misleading information on their website which states you can earn a living and "it's so easy to make money" and withdraw it to your real worl bank account? This poll is mostly for those that can NOT deposit 5k+ every month to stick...
  23. MadMikeHoare

Serious problems loggin into EU

Hi, after last weeks update I tried yesterday the first time to login again into EU and I nonstop get this picture. Click to enlarge I reinstalled, disabled firewall, uninstalled/disabled antivirus software. Any ideas?
  24. MadMikeHoare

Selling Jungle Stalker

Selling a Jungle Stalker for TT (245PED) + 9k = 9.245,00 PED It's only buyout. Buy by using PM. Time stamp will decide who got it.
  25. MadMikeHoare

PC: Jungle Stalker

Price check on a Jungle Stalker. Resellers: Keep it to yourself, thanks.
Back