Search results

1. T

Flew from Arkadia to Calypso, logged off on Calypso and logged back in on Arkadia.

I don't know what time it was in EU but it was 8-11PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Savings Time). I've been moved back to Calypso by support so it isn't an issue any more. I agree space is way too empty, they should make it faster to travel and add some actual content. Planet specific stations, more...
  2. T

Flew from Arkadia to Calypso, logged off on Calypso and logged back in on Arkadia.

Yesterday I flew from Calypso to Arkadia to pick-up and sell some items I had in storage. After I had done that I flew back to Calypso and put some items up on auction before logging off. When I logged back in to check on the auctions I was logged in on Arkadia. Now I spent three hours...
  3. T

The Saratoga

Any chance you're willing to let people take a look around inside?
  4. T

So... iam Noob Miner???

The depth is a display bug as I'm getting claims around my normal even though it says average is 234.2/921.6 on my Z20(L) with 9 tiers of depth enhancers.
  5. T

Are ads working?

The Ad terminals are back now, I saw one in Twin Peaks today and the ad boards seem to be showing ads again.
  6. T

Content Release 2011.2

Can we get the Young-Old high density Shin/Daikiba spawn that was at 630,751(East of PA) back please? Unless of course it was only moved but wasn't listed in the patch notes. EDIT: It appears they moved the spawn to the new Outpost and increased the max maturity.
  7. T

Daikiba

That spawn was just removed.
  8. T

Teleporting without argy-bargy

Technically charging the chip isn't actually using it, also as soon as you use the chip and TP you become vulnerable as I've been hit by mobs after TPing while in the grace period.
  9. T

Vtol terrain abuse and 5* to support

I contacted support on this issue and got the same reply as well.
  10. T

Vtol terrain abuse and 5* to support

So if this is correct why not just remove vehicle damage from anything except mobs and PVP? Also what about fall damage is it an exploit to jump off a cliff and heal yourself, walk back up and do it again? Is that not an intended use of the avatar health system? If it is considered an exploit...
  11. T

High Tier Rate CB26(L)

I looted a high tier rate CB26(L) today and I was wondering if people will actually pay more for high tier rate weapons so I figured I'd post about it here. The gun itself is 183.62/336ped(54.6% value condition).
  12. CB26(L) Tier Rates

CB26(L) Tier Rates

13. T

SDS Fort Events

Well that's annoying, the announcement said 120minutes which put the event right in the second hour of downtime.
  14. T

Question: Laser Mounted Guns

Why aren't there any mounted laser weapons?
  15. T

Feedback SDS Fort Events

Really? When did the server come back up? The forum post said that the server would be down for 120 minutes starting at 08:30 UTC leaving the event right in downtime. Damn, I would have logged in if they'd said the downtime was only an hour.
  16. T

Feedback SDS Fort Events

I registered for one of the events but it ended up being during the downtime. It seems to have just given the prizes to some people can I get a tank/heli/vtol for 1ped too? Since technically it was a ~23-way tie we should all get prizes :P.
  17. T

SDS Fort Events

I registered for one of the events but it ended up being during the downtime. It seems to have just given the prizes to some people can I get a tank/heli/vtol for 1ped too? Since technically it was a ~23-way tie we should all get prizes :P.
  18. T

Danimals Taxback Event

I finally got one.
  19. T

New SIB Weapons Charts

Entropedia seems to be wrong as it says that the UL3 maxes at 13.6 skill and I maxed it out at about 12.4 skill.
  20. T

What are monsters' miss rate?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=11 If you scroll down there is a graph showing that mobs are affected differently by your evader and dodger professions.
  21. T

Mayhem Post Mortem

I'd have to say that for next year's event there at the very least needs to be a visible time spent online counter or have it simply stop counting after you go over. Even better would be one that counts time from the first kill to fifteen minutes or so after the last kill allowing us to...
  22. T

Category 1, how are you doing so far?

I'm almost certain I went over the time limit as I wasn't really tracking it nor logging off when I wasn't hunting. If I had as high a score as you do I probably wouldn't login until after they announce the winners.:laugh:
  23. T

Category 1, how are you doing so far?

I'm at about 800 points but I'm not really participating.
  24. T

What's your Merry Mayhem Kill points?

I killed about 800 points in cat. 1, but I really only got the quest because I could.
  25. T

New SIB Weapons Charts

I can't seem to find either of the Montgomery weapons or a Breer M4a on auction and my Riker UL3 is telling me I don't have a SIB for hit or dmg even though I'm only at 12.1 on my damage profession.
Back