Search results

1. V

Buying: Privateer - (starfinder or pathfinder) bought MS+Privateer Closed

Bought a privateer + mothership. Message me here or on Discord: Valivill#0835
  2. V

Buying: warp drives + generic fuses

Hey all, I am buying warp drives and Generic fuses. Wesley Wes Valivill to send me a pm ingame.
  3. V

Buying: privateer / equus / firebird

Looking to buy one of these. Send me a pm with your ship / SI if its a privateer and offer. I am looking for a good deal for both. No rush to buy.
  4. V

Buying: Equus

Hey all, I am interested in an Equus. Hit me up ingame to make a deal. Wesley Wes Valivill.
  5. V

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 tier 4,9

Selling this awesome gun. dps = 77,1 efficiency = 59% recommended level 60 blp pistoleer asking TT + 14.000 ped Offers in items are welcome. items of interest: Summer ring 2016
  6. V

Selling: Jassem Clothes (M,C)

sold:yay::yay:
  7. V

Selling: MacMahon Vengeance (UL) tier 0,9

Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. V

Red Ped Corporation Investment fund

Dear players, We recently bought our third land area and since our return is between 12-18% annually, we are ready to take the next step. We are selling a few of our own shares since we prefer some liquidity. Investors will get a share of the 3 landareas combined. Each share = 10 ped. More...
  9. V

Selling: Equus

sold:wise::woot:
  10. V

Win/buy tickets for the AMAZING Modified FAP !!!

Dear Hunters and Miners, As of today we added another possibility to get rewarded on our Land Areas. We will be organising a transparant raffle to win the mod fap. You can now win this amazing heal kit. How to get tickets In total there are 500 tickets available which can be won by...
  11. V

Selling: PVP armor set infil/hermes

:wise: sold :wise:
  12. V

Red Ped Redemption Events!

updated link below https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?312946-Red-Ped-Redemption
  13. V

Selling: modified fap tier 0,9

Hey all, SOLD 80k PED B/O PENDING DEAL 24 hours reserved!! Offers only in (also in PM) PED CLD AUD
  14. V

Atrox ped madness !!!!

Dear Hunters, As of tomorrow, 19 March 2019, we will add an awesome event on our Atrox Landarea (LA 40, west of Akmuul island). The atrox will be mainly guardian to old alpha maturity. Which results in 10 ped each global !!! + credits from the original rewardsystem!!! Event starts march 19th...
  15. V

Red Ped Corporation Investment fund

OLD fund is filled. new fund on new thread.
  16. V

Buying: Calypso Landarea or biodome

Hey all, I am buying a land area. (checked revenue of domes and its too low ROI) Send me the name of the LA, revenue of the past month(s) and DNA on it. Our offer will include an equus with all attachments for about 55k ped Rest will be in peds/CLD
  17. V

FYI: OLA # 40 Atrox heaven AWESOME EVENTS

www.RedPedEvents.com check link above for current events
  18. V

FYI: AOL # 41 EAST MINERS HEAVEN Tax back plan + PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT

made a new thread :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?309157-OLA-41-East-Miners-Heaven-with-BIG-JACKPOT-PRICES-!!!
  19. V

Buying: equus

looking to buy this ferrari again :cool: decent prices only... else dont pm Getting lots of pms that ark sells cheap firebirds aswell, those are fine aswell last firebird sold on ark forum was for 15.000 ped in arkoins :dunce:
  20. V

Selling: Cld

Selling my cld @ 1970 ped each pm me how many you need. just to clearify the cld are full cld and not the X version
  21. V

Selling: Starfinder XXXVI with 50.000+ SI

Sold.........
  22. V

Selling: Vehicle technology skill implant

hey all, I am selling a 12,59 tt vehicle technology skill implant. around 1300 or 1400% would be ok to sell. Send me a private message if you want to chip.
  23. V

Selling: skills from piloting and repairing

Hey all, Im selling some repair skills + piloting skills. Here is the list of the skills on chip + some more which are still in me. Will purchase the ESI myself when you want more than what i chipped already. If I have some more in me ill add the amounts of points +- Those I chip on demand Pm...
  24. V

Selling: Privateer

privateer XIII sold with 6130 total SI @ 43k PED
  25. V

Buying: Rk-5(L) and Welding wire

Buying Rk-5(L) + Welding wires 140% for RK5 and 145% welding wires Send me a pm if you got some for sale. bought bulk amount of rk5..... for the moment i need WW only
Back