Search results

1. TigerJessB

Mindark's financial situation

This sounds just like the airline reward program industry in real life.
  2. TigerJessB

M&T Mining and Hunting Services

+ bump + .
  3. TigerJessB

FYI: The Second "5Ped per 1000 bottles" Sweat Drive swamped!

I actually had the same question. I have a high agility due to attaining the tps by foot (the hard way), and by getting killed a bunch. What if you're an honest sweater trying to build momentum? I feel like just because you're an EU n00b doesn't mean you're necessarily an honest n00b. The EU...
  4. TigerJessB

:) bump :)
  5. TigerJessB

Anytime! Glad we were able to help :)
  6. TigerJessB

Hello Fellow Entropians, First off, wishing everyone as happy and healthy New Year. It's always a pleasure to meet new members here. We'll be honest: This is our first time offering our mining and hunting services. Hopefully, we'll get some responses from you guys. We generally maintain a...
  7. TigerJessB

Mentor - Skilling Help

Hi Everyone, I am not so new to the game but my mentor has been coming on a lot less often lately. I had this amazing thing going on where he would help me skill by providing ammo and the basic weapon, and I would do his hunting for him. The loot was all his; he would pay like 50% below MU...
  8. TigerJessB

Selling: Knight, Paladin, Goblin, Pixie and more armor!

Sure thing (it was just late for me before): All prices are below MU, slightly negotiable. Here's the full list (prices range due to multiples and varying usage): -Face Guards- *1 Kold (F): 15.50 *1 Goblin (M): 2.50 *3 Pixie (F): 1.30 - 1.80 *3 Pixie (M): 1.90 - 2.50 -Gloves- *2 Pixie (F)...
  9. TigerJessB

I have a Thigh (F) for knight:)
  10. TigerJessB

I have so many of these that I've accumulated that I'm looking to sell them. I have shins, thighs, harnesses, ... all types If you're looking for a particular pieces within one of these sets, just post here and I'll let you know. I'm willing to negotiate, even if it goes below MU, so long as...
  11. TigerJessB

Selling: Dragon (M)

Awww, was looking for the F version :(
  12. TigerJessB

Selling: Pixie Armor (M/F)

I have a bunch of pixie armor parts that I'm looking to sell. Message me if interested:D
  13. TigerJessB

Info: Selling Pixie Armor (M/F)

I have a bunch of pixie armor parts that I'm looking to sell. Message me if interested.:D
  14. TigerJessB

Items and Auctions that sell for EFD (entropia forum dollars)

Just Discovered EFD Have there been any other EFD auctions? I just discovered this here :)
  15. TigerJessB

Looking for Trading Mentor/Society

Thanks Everyone I would be happy to help get you commodities for a commission. And thanks Blackhawk77: I'm usually online over the weekends and my time zone is EST. Would love to meet up in game.
  16. TigerJessB

Buying: Dragon Armor

So, I have the gloves and face guard, but looking to piece the set together. I like its slick look :D Anyone have any that they're willing to let go?
  17. TigerJessB

Exploring Eudoria

I don't have the programs to do that on my computer.... any easy fix to resolve this?
  18. TigerJessB

Selling: Geotrek H40 (l) 25ped!

Sold Sold the gun. Thanks guys
  19. TigerJessB

It's like 22tt
  20. TigerJessB

If it were brand new, it would be 123ped tt. Mine is not, so I sell it at 25.
  21. TigerJessB

Selling this gun - it's at tier 1.6 and quite a gorgeous piece. High risk. 25ped - negotiable;)
  22. TigerJessB

Exploring Eudoria

Continued Orthos West Mound Port Atlantis Osere Skiron Rogue Plains Port Atlantis Mall Twin Peaks Twin Peaks Mall Tukar Zychion Citadel Zephyrus I would like an enmatter kit as a prize (My in-game name again: TigerJess822 Jess Bear888). Thank you in advance:)
  23. TigerJessB

Exploring Eudoria

Eudoria TP Contest Completed! TigerJess822 Jess Bear888 Here are all of my photos (yes, I'm playing EU in safe mode on a Mac laptop). See below: Map of My TPs Proof of My Stats Aegis Mound Aloode Ashi Atlas Haven Athena Spaceport Camp Caravan Boreas Billy's Spaceship...
  24. TigerJessB

Exploring Eudoria

I did it! TigerJess822 Jess Bear888 Hi, I have all of my proof and images but my photos won't load int othe gallery. Files are invalid which makes no sense because they're jpg files. Anyway around this?
  25. TigerJessB

Selling: Wools, Paints, and Iron Stone

Calling crafters of all kinds: SELLING: wool, two types of short wood boards, socket components (1, 2, 3) green and brown paint, animal residue, iron stone, 3k sweat, thin wool Reply to this post if you're interested in any of the above for purchase.
Back