Search results

1. GravillionL

Hey Saliah, hope everything is OK with you and family! I'm still playing Entropia, those few...

Hey Saliah, hope everything is OK with you and family! I'm still playing Entropia, those few hours per week :-) Not too much changed in fact. Grav
  2. GravillionL

I am jimmy inno felix AMA

How many young Combibo do you need to stack to make a ladder up to the roof of the Moneta Bank?
  3. GravillionL

Ideas to improve society terminal

It's probably the same story as with most software: The functionality was created a long, long time ago (in a far away...) by outsourced development who have since moved on. Nobody knows exactly how the code works and nobody feels particularly responsible or brave enough to touch it. And they...
  4. GravillionL

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Bump :whip: :whip: :whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip: :whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::bs:
  5. GravillionL

REQUEST: Can we please get an Space 0,0,0 OVERLAY toggle.

Or just plant some pine trees so we know which way is up...
  6. GravillionL

Famous Entropians Part II

Just for the record, Oberon never visited Gravitropolis. It was a one-man show while Oberon was doing other important stuff :laugh:
  7. GravillionL

MA is really good with me from 1 year :mad:

Thanks! I'm having a really nice day by ROI from CLDs and NOT playing the game. :)
  8. GravillionL

Help me, oh mighty glitcher!

Nice to see that glitchers are useful for something, besides being an entertaining nuisance :)
  9. GravillionL

fun)

10. GravillionL

Remembering the "n00b jobs" from the old days

That was a refreshing post (OP), thank you for that! It seems that in the old days Project Entropia used to be what it claimed to be, namely a micro-payment economy where a player could have a great deal of fun without depositing until the moment he was hooked. Since then the game has...
  11. GravillionL

How long is a reasonable time to be locked because of a bug?

Pfff... like they never keep track of who had which skill points at what time. Coincidentally I did the same a while back (server crash bug), reported the bug, then waited three days. After that I made a bit fire under their bottoms and "reminded" them that it needed to be fixed. Then I was...
  12. GravillionL

Withdrawal Issues

As far as I know, banks never "call each other". Just think of the hurdles they need to overcome, American banks calling Canadian banks, getting an interpreter to speak Canadian :rolleyes:... No, they do their stuff electronically... so basically what the average Joe could do anyway: sitting...
  13. GravillionL

Frequency of 'Missed' shots?

No I'd rather see nothing. Take it out of the loot, if necessary, but don't pretend that I am so cross-eyed or drunk that I can't hit a mob at 20 cm range. This is a virtual world, for crying out loud. And as a (somewhat) paying customer I expect some kind of realism. Showing me "MISS" is just...
  14. GravillionL

Awesomium possiblities

It's kind of awesomely unbelievable we don't have these kind of systems already in the game. Mindark just need to take a look at the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t of 1994 from time to time to get inspiration of the possibilities. (Trollish rant following...) While we're about it, how about Detailed View and...
  15. GravillionL

Migration Update:

Pet them? They will be deep-fried.... mjam mjam
  16. GravillionL

Info: Repairers List :)

Adverb please. It's "luvingly".
  17. GravillionL

What keeps you in game?

What, you don't have beautiful sunsets in the UK? :)
  18. GravillionL

Frequency of 'Missed' shots?

Isn't it kind of pathetic there even is such a "MISS" feature and it is used haphazardly by MA even though I am standing right infront of a mob firing right between its eyes? Ok, if I am 120 meters away dragging a mob out, then a miss or two are OK, but not when it is standing 3 cm infront of...
  19. GravillionL

FTL and relativity

Adhering to scientific laws in this game would make it more realistic. Things that spring to mind that need some tweaking: - Day/Night cycles - Gravity and the speed of falling - Planet curvature, coordinates, seasons, poles, ... - Degree of planet exploration ... and that's only the planet...
  20. GravillionL

What keeps you in game?

Skyhooks are hard to come by in real life, plus it would be ridiculously dangerous to run around a platform up in the sky. That is why I come here.
  21. GravillionL

New players?

Greedy people are often lazy people. They are just not willing to invest their time to set up a proper scam. Nor are they willing to listen and learn. If they were, they probably wouldn't be scammers. Look on the bright side though: The scamming attempts weed out the naive players and forge...
  22. GravillionL

What would get you listening to an Entropia Radio Station?

They would have to be the same as my own music and not take up any bandwidth :)
  23. GravillionL

Planet Waterworld

Why we need new planet for this? Just raise the current sea level on Calypso from 98 to 198 should do the trick. After all, we all need to be punished for using vehicles and their pollution :-)
  24. GravillionL

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

That End of the World party at Atlas Haven was indeed the end of the world.. for some. I miss the people who vanished during that upgrade most. For sure, some came on a few months afterwards but their experience of new Calypso must have been so negative that they never came back since.
  25. GravillionL

Upgrade to CryEngine3!!

No but... Probably not such a big step as from VU 9.4 to VU 10 but do we really need this kind of extra detail at the moment? We already saw that improving the visual experience during aforementioned update did not lead to a larger player base, possibly also because many player's machines could...
Back