Search results

1. L

Achievement: Unlocked Treatment

After some healing I finally managed to unlock this one :) Thx to all people who hired me ;)
  2. L

Achievement: Medicine

After less than a year I got this baby :) I started healing business in January (was lvl 3,8 paramedic), had a break due to RL (in August, September, October) and I unlocked it yesterday. Many thanks to all the people who used my services and to Luke Dalas Cambridge who allowed me to use...
  3. L

Healing Service (decay only)

I'm a herb box healer (for the time being). I know I'm not the first nor the last one offering this service, but if you're looking for a tall, humorous and athletic man then I'm your huckleberry (as Val Kilmer said in Tombstone) :D I'll heal you for decay (tips are always welcome :)). I have...
  4. L

Selling: Various stuff

As the title says I'm trying to sell the following... Paint Can (Deep Cadmium) 28 Peds TT Pile of Emeralds 30 Peds TT Eyeshadow (Hollywood Cerise) 21 Peds TT Cosmetic Pen (Sea Green) 4 Peds TT Lipstick(Black) 27...
  5. L

Selling: Rare Event Clothes (M)

As the title says, I'm selling these clothes... This event had five winners (3 male and 2 female I think). Similar sets were sold for 250-300 peds. PM me with offers...
  6. L

Selling: A Few Items

Paladin Face Guard (M) TT 10,98 (looking for TT+0,2) Goblin Shin Guards (F) TT 4,92 (looking for TT+0,2) Rascal Thigh Guards (F) TT 8,65 (make an offer) EWE EP-11 Self-Reliant Pistol TT 13,92 (make an offer) Ziplex "Fashion Line" Colorator TT 47 (115-120 percent) Corrosive Attack Chip IV (L) TT...
  7. L

Level 10 Sweat Gatherer

10 down, 20 more to go.
Back