Search results

1. U

Help: Cannot Access Entropia Online

problem is on mind arks end not ours ive been playing for months with no changes to my comp and i cant get ingame due to cant connect to update server.
  2. U

Entropia Universe 11.9.3 Release Notes

how was it pointless you wont be laughing when u sign for an event but are too far from a tp to make it. also it was worded clear enough.a planet is a planet and a space station is in no way part of a planet niether is a moon or asteroid orbiting the planet. a planet consist of whats on and in...
  3. U

13.80 ped a week

ty ty adam i was giving up on this game feeling it was to hard to start out but then u had yer little trivia and i got a gun and some ammo. i was blown away by yer generosity that day.i luckily collected some armor while hunting which makes sweating just a little easier and i get more than a...
  4. U

FYI: 10.3 bugs

last i knew hof was hall of fame
  5. U

Divine Justice Recruiting Again

bump cause u guys sound cool ;)
  6. U

animated avatar

ty thanks for all yer input its much obliged :D
  7. U

animated avatar

i see many with gif images as thier avatar. so why does it say u cant use them when others have them?
  8. U

Question: Am I a Gypper, or am I the one being gypped?

it says that in one of the guides on this forum and also you dont even have to do anything to the exosaurs for them to aggro you. i cant even run through the area looking for fruits and stone with out being attacked by one.
  9. U

Question: Am I a Gypper, or am I the one being gypped?

cool i think wat yer doing is very cool. being a noob to the game and not able to play for long periods (wife/kids/job) its refreshing to see someone looking out for the noobs. i have asked a few ingame about prices and they were way lower than yer offering for sweat which was dissapointing to...
Back